Reviews for Thinking It Through
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It was funny, though a bit forgettable. I think it just came out of the blue. Great as a oneshot.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Nice!
ladylyris chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
kawaii!u got me there,thought she's gonna battle in an amazon arena hehehe hope you make a follow up coz i wana see fuuko's way of accepting defeat from mi-chan..onegai!i beg of you!well im also curious if at that time,they are a couple hehehe its cuter if they are..
RaitoL chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
LOL. Good one. That was funny wei! Write more ya dear? D
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
LOL

bwahahaha, love it, love it, love it! i'm terrible at chess too so i pair up with fuuko, yay!

this fic so cute! it's a one shot, right? write more cute one shots like this, i enjoyed this very much! ;)
alf05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hoi Hoi... You should continue this...

I wonder how will Fuuko cope with her loss

in a gam of chess especially if its Tokiya

and its 7 loses... Hahaha...

It would be a treat...
winoa13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
*laughs* Okay okay...*breathes heavili* okay...GAH! okay.. I'll be honest...actually...I didnt really read some parts when i first read it...and i actually thought that she was...uh...ya know...CR-ing...haha...okay.. i learnd my lesson...Read it carefully. But then i read the ast part for the first time and read it CAREFULLY...it was a game of chess...Haha! Nice one there! GooD LuCk!

-supreme evil evil Suprem-er evil-er than the evil evilest evil supreme evil master of all evils evil master-
Nils chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
oh lol! it was a game of chess. u had me thinking that it was an actual battle in UBS or something. good one there
Eirist chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
hahahah! that was funny. you got me thinking that it was a real battle hehe! nice one!