Reviews for H is for Hero
LiGi chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Ahh, this made me chuckle! At first I was confused, then at the end of John's bit I was like 'Ohhhh, they have super powers, cool!' and then as soon as I started reading Virgil's bit I realised it was Heroes! The title should have given me a clue really!

Well done, very funny!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol That's funny dude
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ahaha, awesome! How had I not read this before? That Alan is able to copy all of them made me feel inordinately gleeful somehow. Like he got one over them .

I just re-read In At The Death btw, but of course ff-net wouldn't let me leave another review. Unflexible site... sigh. And I must say I was extremly dissapointed with my own reviews I left last time. There was not enough flailing cause- eh, god I LOVE that fic to bits and pieces! And somehow I managed to make it sound like it was just ok. lol I suck.

So um anyways, I love your Thunderbird stuff :). Your characterizations are the best! Any chance you'll write fic for them again? *grovel*
prettybirdy979 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Loved the story. It's a great idea. But could you write more?
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
gotta say heroes lol i luv it uv got alot of great fics but im afraid im gonna hav to get to bed i hav to be up early tomorrow *cry*
genbo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Great begining keep it up

Up-date soon

Alan's a Seer/empathy/conected to everyone else

John's a Move items with his mind

Scott's a Flyer

Vergil's a healer

Gordon can become invisable

Cool
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Gordon pulling the Mr Invisible trick is so appropriate.
moonlightbear chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
a little confusing but i like stuff that deals with my favorite tv shows! HEROES!

alan is totally peter, scott is peter's brother. virgil is claire, i love her! gordon is the invisable dude, and john is... ... .. . mika(thats the only one i can think of...)

good job... it would be kinda cool if you did a series of these ficlets.
Tikatu chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Let's see if I get our "Heroes" right.

Scott flying Nathan Petrelli

John telekinesis Sylar (ooh, John as the bad guy!)

Virgil regeneration Claire Bennet

Gordon invisibility Claude Rains

Alan power sponge Peter Petrelli

I'd like to see what Jeff would have since this is supposed to be genetic and there are cases on the show where power has been passed down. Perhaps he'd be the one who dreamed the future and that's where Alan got that particular talent? It'd also be interesting to see how the other members of the Thunderbirds cast fit in. It may feel like it's too much like "Psychics", but if someone were to write a decent Thunderbirds/Heroes crossover, it'd be you!

Nice story!
straywriting chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I get it! Lmao! It's Heroes. I was so confused it's not even funny (well, maybe a little funny). I didn't understand what was happening, and then, at the end, I was like "OHH! I get it! It’s Heroes!" (You think the title would have been a rather large giveaway, lol.) Sorry about spazzing, but Heroes is my fav show ever and Thunderbirds is just plain awesome. Love, love the fic even though it was extremely confusing at parts (still don't know what John's power is exactly) and it took me forever to figure it out (but that's how I tend to be normally). Now this fic has me wanting to write a T-Bird/Heroes crossover; I was already thinking about something along the lines of the 'boys' with superpowers but a crossover with Heroes? That is awesome, let me tell you! Although, I think you already figured out it's awesome by my review and you writing the fic. Just realized, this is the longest review I’ve ever written. This will be the end of my spazztastic review for this very spazz worthy fic (Never actually spazzed in a review before, I've always tried to control myself so don’t think I’m weird, I merely like to spazz over anything “Heroes”). Thank you for writing this fic!
Rabid Kookaburra chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I don't get it. What's the fusion? X-Men?