Reviews for Insanity's Slip
More chapter please
Insaneinsanity chapter 33 . 12/5/2015
You dead m8?
kagome higurashi chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
please write some more. it's good. have Naruto be free from sasuke.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
You've got the name wrong. It's training ground 44.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
definitely C
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Great story, but you need a beta to edit and proofread for you, I've noticed from a while back that there were some typos and such.
Or just re read your work.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Dude it's area 44,
Great story by the way.
A single Ember chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
Please keep doing what your doing, i stayed up till 2 0' clock to finish this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
senaxeth chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
Woah! It's certainly good and wish you would update..
Being a fan of yaoi, I cant help but wish there is some "action" going on... but I think it is good just the way it is!
Flaming Rose chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
(Is torn betwen weeping and twitching.)

I really, really, reeeeaaally hope there's a sequel to this, and you did not just drop a massive cliffie over my head.

I really like this story and can't wait to see Naruto get better -hopefully- and for him and Sasuke's relationship to start mending. Oh, I also can't wait to see what will be done about Sasuke's "illness", like, what method will be aplied to make him better or if he's already started down that road from the whole "you weren't unloved, because I LOVED YOU, you idiot!"part. I really, really liked that part; I was grinning so goofily when Sasuke blacked out. Like, take that! You oblivious, selfish, self-asorbed, bastard!

Anyway, sorry for the short-ish review/have a great weekend,sorry for any grammer mistakes, please update soon, please let Naruto and Sasule get better, let your muse forever be with you, an dI was series about that sequel part; I'm going to surf your profile page until I find it (or not)!
Flaming Rose chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I don't want forced, forced. Like, something Naruto will never get over. And, also I at least think Naruto would like the -gentle- intimacy(?)of the relationship, so, I vote for a softer, not angst, and not doom-to-the-world sexually relationship between them. It'd also be interesting if it, like, slowly made Sasuke better; learning to give and get pleasure; learning to enjoy life again.
kawaii kokoro chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
aww poor naruto :(
kawaii kokoro chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
i kinda dont want the end of the story to hav sadness now because the end of this chappy was really cute
kawaii kokoro chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
no i wanted it really sad at the end so i would cry alot i just love a story that could make me cry till im dehydrated