Reviews for Ridiculous
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow...The last line was really touching...

I never knew a drabble could have so much feeling...

I'm speechless... (Panics) Uh, in a good way! (Sweatdrop)
Kesla-kun chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Hey! Nice story, nah! This's too short, just 236 word but i Like it alot. By the way, I guess you will make a sequel for it... What's on Zakuro's icy eyes?
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love it! Consequentially, I have no idea what show, magna, or Anime it is from or even what the plot is for that, but I adore these two characters! The unrequited love, the longing, and the actuallity that her object of affection really does love her back. Magnificent! You have conveyed alot in just this short tidge bit of text. It makes me feel as though I understand the characters perfectly, because, no matter what they say; everyone knows what it is like to love someone and not have that love returned whether it be just a flimsy crush or head over heels falling. Great! Keep it coming! I love reading what you write!

-Bruteaous-
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I really like this one- A little too short but still really good! I haven't read any with this paring for a long time and I think you did well!

Great Job!

ToaR
galabad chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is a pretty poignant little story. I think it's a bit ironic that Minto sees Zakuro as the cold cruel one since she can sometimes be the same way. You made her bitterness show through while still leaving open a sense of hope that all may not be lost for the two. I really like this, and thank you!