Reviews for Charlie the Weasley
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Omg that was SO COOL! My mum was like "what are you squealing at?" and I was like "SOMEONE'S MADE A HARRY POTTER VERSION OF CHARLIE THE UNICORN!" they just don't understand how great this is... :)
Alli Adamson chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was so funny, I think my kidney fell out. Hilarious.
Fred is awesome chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Best. Freakin'. Story. EVER!

I laughed so hard! xDDDDD

Hatter of Madness chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOL. This was probably the best thing I've read in the history of forever. When the letter R started singing, I actually went to YouTube and listened to just the song in the video. It made my day. I love Charlie the Unicorn, and Charlie the Weasley was such a good idea, I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. Bravo.
emmie333 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh, my gosh...I literally laughed my head off. It's still rolling on the floor. I loved it!
AmericanUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Charlie the Unicorn is the BEST. So when I say Charlie the Weasley, I HAD to read it. Funny thing is that I have a dog named Charlie before I had even seen Charlie the Unicorn. Go figure. You HAVE to do the second one. Please, please, please, please, please with a thousands of cherries on top.

- Kinz
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol this was brilliant! (but did you mean to say Gander Mountain because it's candy mountain in the video.) xx
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ths is an absolute epic win!
JacobKragoff chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very funny. I loved the crossover.
HollyHolland chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I understand this story perfectly.
lilac776 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
lol, nice! :P
Keyof Eminor chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love Charlie the Unicorn.
teamfred chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow nice one...
nukagirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
LMAO! That was so funny, when I first show Charlie the Unicorn I thought of Charlie Weasley! Well written
haters make-me famous chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
HAhaha Lol I Cant Stop Laughing Lol That Was Funny I Loved The Charlie The Unicorn But Harry Potter Style MAkes It All The Better
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »