Reviews for Naruto vs Sasuke: The Aftermath
MrFloridaMan chapter 1 . 9/13
I just realized that you called naruhina more than 7 years in advance of any evidence for any ship, that is absolutely insane.
she is stronger than she was in the first Naruto, but she does not have any fundamental changes since she would not really be Hinata otherwise. Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan
LoreVarnes chapter 13 . 9/5
Well, I’m not sure if you’ll be pleased to know that this chapter is the only, and first, work of fiction in any media or sector to make me cry

Congrats.
SailorStar9 chapter 6 . 8/26
Poor, poor Shizune. She'd need tons of brain bleach after this.

Hm, maybe she should see if the Yamanaka clan has a jutsu that would erase that memory.
MrFloridaMan chapter 75 . 8/25
Honestly I don't know what Sasuke could do to your Naruto because the blonde's literally approaching Naru-Jesus meme levels, I mean even ems sasuke probably couldn't keep up with him.
Salibask chapter 59 . 8/24
" to. Where it was told that the Uchiha unlock their Sharingan in battle when their lives are in danger. That's what Sasuke did and I don't recall him losing feelings of love and friendship early on with anyone and then suffering any anguish and despair over it to unlock his Sharingan. "

I do remember however : since Sasuke unlocked his Sharingan minutes after the Uchiha massacre.

Apart from that, interesting chapter. I enjoyed Hinata and Hanabi's discussion and eventual reconciliation.

I've also read the previous chapter and now can understand why so many people enjoy this fanfiction. Where should I start...

-The writing is excellent, with awesome fights and deep conversations.

-The characters. Well, mostly. I enjoyed how you developed them, especially... Sasuke and Sakura.

-Sasuke, because of how evil he is, utterly and completely fucked up, depraved and sociopathic he is. Yet, somehow, despite him being kilometers beyond redemption, you still gave him - albeit very rare - redeeming traits. Such as when he gained the Mangekyo Sharingan after learning of Sakura's "death", showing that a part of him still cared about her, even though that part is probably dead and buried as I wrote that review.

-In Sakura's case, it's because of her...Complicating issues. Notably, trying to regain her former classmates' trust after everything she did to them and Naruto, all for the sake of one boy. Her redemption is probably why she is my favorite character in the fanfic.

-I enjoyed the presence of character death. Well, more precisely, Choji's death and it's consequences. Because Asuma...Where should I start?
Ah yes : starting by making him the most despicable bastard, and then suddenly making him into a hero sacrificing himself. Perhaps I need to re-read the previous chapters. Perhaps I haven't noticed a process of redemption. But right now, it just seems rushed to me.
There is to much Naruto wank and Naruto focus.. Please invest on other Chracters
narutofan93 chapter 13 . 8/15
was Sasuke gay before or after he left the village ?
Fan123 chapter 75 . 8/14
Please continue
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 70 . 8/15
Good, Good
Majinbuu7985 chapter 75 . 8/2
Happy one year of no freaking updates to this story everybody!
youareasaltyfag chapter 75 . 8/2
Kill yourself, virgin fag.
LordofTerror chapter 1 . 7/1
it's almost been a year since your last chapter I seriously hope we get a new update soon.
You lost me at the Kyubi speaking to Kakashi in his head. Wtf that is impossible
Kyuubi Induced Naruto chapter 1 . 6/28
Do you understand how a seal works? The Kyuubi can't talk outside the seal. He has trouble just talking to naruto. I didn't even make it passed the first chapter...
6,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »