Reviews for Naruto vs Sasuke: The Aftermath
In your rant you talk about naruto being screwed over when it came to his celebration of becoming hokage, that's the thing though with naruto that something like that should happen, he never graduated properly from ninja school either so his inauguration of being hokage is a nod to the beginning.

And btw sasuke did get shafted on being hokage if you will since if Kishi was set on him being hokage then there would have been no reason for sasuke to say before the final battle that he was going to become hokage. Since usually whenever sasuke says something, it usually goes his way.
cosmicblader12 chapter 71 . 11/2
You know Boruto has some connection towards Neji's name because of the meanings so there is some reference of why kishimoto picked Boruto
tko2088 chapter 75 . 10/28
This is a really really good fic, please keep it going man
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 75 . 10/24
well first off! im a big fan of yours! i love this story and have been reading it for over a week, i hope theres more chapters and stories to come! second, i think you are so good you should do writing for a living . yours truly naoyuki :)
Travisgames911 chapter 75 . 10/20
This is one of the best stories that I have every read on this site when it comes to naruto, I can't believe how well you have done to make the story fun and unique and funny and sad, this is just the best.
I was sad when Chouji, (did I spell that right), died and was about to stop ready but I am so glad I stuck with it and hope he comeback somehow but if not oh well still love the twist, also hope Ino finds love soon as I feel she is being left out a little when it comes to her live life. Love theme Tory again keep it up you organs.
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 61 . 10/22
oh man poor jiraiya!
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 48 . 10/22
CHOUJI! *passes out crying*
breaker99 chapter 63 . 10/19
I have to say that I enjoy the characterizations of the couples within your story plot. Seeing what's going to happen next among these side pairings makes me looking forward to read the next chapter. One of the most interesting to see for me was the development of Jiraya&Tsuadae relationship with the story.
Can't Log In chapter 12 . 10/16
It took me twelve chapters to decide how I feel about this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you OOC: the story.

In all honesty though this isn't badly written, but the sheer level of how out of character almost the whole cast is, apart from Sakura, of all characters, is distracting to the point where I can't really follow the story. I think Hiashi going insane and trying to murder multiple characters in broad daylight broke what suspension of disbelief I had left.
Ciinn chapter 75 . 10/9
Mixed feelings of excitement and disappointment reading this story by you. Shame on myself to read this within a week, should really get myself a new hobby these days instead of sitting on my ass reading these story by worth it I guess. Excitement because it was a great story to read.

I was definitely hyped with how the story is coming around, especially waiting for the clash between Sasuke and Naruto to happen... And it did.
There are really good character development from Sasuke and Orochimaru together which was great. There's still one issue I feel about Naruto and Kurama parenting up easily in a instant, I mean the cunning fox has been an bad spirit until this point on, but I feel like he wouldn't just simply lend in his power to Naruto,etc. But hey... It's your story you can do whatever you want with the characters.
Anyways...Love the story, can't wait the many chapters to fill my anxiety about fanfics from you. I'm sure you'll killed it.

(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
AnonnymA chapter 75 . 10/9
Finally decided to read this one, and it glad I did! Can’t wait to see where you take this!
AnonnymA chapter 68 . 10/7
Ok. That reveal was good enough to turn my mouth into a perfect O.

Well done!
UpZ chapter 9 . 10/6
I'm TRYING to like this story because of the epic length & numerous favs/follows which usually denotes an amazing story, but there's so much OOC all around! Naruto suddenly snapping at Sakura when his actual personality is to grin and bare it while internally dealing with it. I cringed when Naruto did the whole show the wound and blood spurted on Sakura. You have multiple characters' diction WAAAY off. Naruto's entire speech to Sakura seemed like it'd be more apt coming from someone like Shikamaru or Kakashi. What I mean is, Naruto's personality is more brash and his word choice highlights that. This Naruto is entirely too eloquent. Honestly there have been multiple parts with multiple characters that I've read through and I just stop and think "This really doesn't feel right coming from Jiraiya/Tsunade/Naruto/Hinata".

My final grievance I'll voice is Hinata. No I don't hate her, she's probably my second favorite character however I dislike what's going on with her right now. NaruHina is my favorite pairing but I feel as if with this story you're trying to accelerate her growth and her character development far too quickly. They've barely interacted to this point and already she's confessing and acting like Road To The Ninja Hinata. I like it when she gradually transforms but still retains hints of herself but that's just me. I'm hoping this version of Hinata is brought on simply from a mixture of adrenaline/anger/fear and for the real Hinata to return soon.

Either way I'll read a few more chapters and hope things begin to improve a bit more.
Ah, a great chapter as usual...and yeah, I was kinda pissed that Naruto got screwed like that...
This is one of my favorite stories
6,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »