Reviews for Naruto vs Sasuke: The Aftermath
Suteibun27 chapter 2 . 4/2
is there any chance that you'd swap Yondaime with Minato seeing as that's his real name. I understand that the knowledge was unavailable then but after the third read through it started to bother me. Haha just wanted to point that out and I'm sure you've been told before. Anyways, please update soon!
kakashisenju123 chapter 5 . 3/28
Wow. You are not bashing all those cliche fics. You are bashing Kakashi. Ok. I can live with That.
kakashisenju123 chapter 4 . 3/28
Umm... is this a parody of The cliche'd naruto fics? Cause a reviewer in Solartai's fic said so. But somehow you seem to be serious.
COME BACK chapter 1 . 3/23
come back u fool y do make us wait for over 8 months its rediculas there are stories that are much shorter in chapters but just as long in chapters that have chapters that are just as long that update at least once a month and they problaly have jobs or things to do aswell if u abandone this i will find u and tie u to a chair fooruntil u finish this
MythicGR66 chapter 69 . 3/21
i hope you update this story soon.
Gabriel Miranda chapter 69 . 3/8
Ive being reeding your story since almsot the begginig i mean ive read the whole three times now. Its a great story like everything about you are in fact my favorite writter but i was wondering when you were going to post the next chapter the suspense of whats going to happen next is killing me.
lewmax82 chapter 11 . 3/9
Hey. I like the story so far, but I'm afraid to read any more. Why? Because you've turned Hinata into a slightly less bearable version of Sakura. I mean, she starts to order Naruto around? Come on. The reason we read these fic's is so that we can see Naruto be more than a practice dummy for the other character's emotions.

I love what you did with Gamakichi with the battle armor.
The fox sage chapter 30 . 3/7
I love the jiriaya joke because I've heard the song and that was awesome btw can you make naruto a seal master? Peace out and don't forget loyalty of the leaf and monsters of the mist killers of kumo
By far one of the best stories I have read on here. Started reading a few weeks ago and fell in love with your story instantly. Amazing character development, emotion and love; you did it perfectly. I began reading this thinking it was completed and boy I am disappointed that I didn't realise it's still in progress! But that's alright, I hope you update soon as I always look forward to your manga thoughts. I hope life isn't too hard on you and you get some inspiration.

As for the overall reaction naruto gave over the news of his grandparents, it's actually really believable. Well thought out I know it must have taken a lot of time!

In the direction of the story, are you planning on addressing the uses of the weapons Naruto ordered a few chapters ago? And also what of the Akatsuki? I hope you didn't forget about them xD
It's just this story is so good, I would hate it if you lose interest :(
Update soon! Best of luck in life!
VincentRav chapter 69 . 3/5

It's just this story is so good, I would hate it if you lose interest :(

Update soon! Best of luck in life!
Roxie.88 chapter 69 . 2/27
Awesome chapter and story overall! Love the fact that you didn't have naruto forgive what his grandparents did like some other stories I've read. Still hope naruto doesn't forgive until a long long time if any. I look forward to the next chapter. And I hope naruto isn't so forgiving of Sakura either.
Roxie.88 chapter 67 . 2/26
Really hope naruto blows his top when he finds the truth about tsunade and jiraya
Roxie.88 chapter 65 . 2/26
Such a sad chapter. I just really hope naruto blows up on his grandparents and doesn't forgive them for a while.
Roxie.88 chapter 63 . 2/26
I'm dying to know how naruto react to chokes death? And i actually hope he gets mad at tsunade for lying to him as we'll as for he finally know the truth about the sannin.
Roxie.88 chapter 42 . 2/25
People did tell tsunade it was probable that the snake bastard orichimaru would attack but did she listen... Nooooo. Now what happens next does naruto make it in time to save hinata?
5,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »