Reviews for Naruto vs Sasuke: The Aftermath
jokerx99 chapter 75 . 6/24
Ok. I read all of it and I gotta say the story is there are some things that make no sense to me. 1:Why just why did you make all the man in this story little bitches when they're wifes get pissed. I mean I know that a husband/boyfrien is supposed to show love but come on man this is too much. Just like in the manga i don't/can't and won't accept shika/tema for the reasson that any man that accepts too be beaten up by they're girlfriend/wife is not normal in the head. I mean he has 200iq can't he see that he should just go. 2:Why in god's name do you make the pairing look robotic man wtf?
3:Just stop with the lemons you suck we get that just say,, Next morning" and leave it at that.
And 4:No more weird pairings and bs. Kiba/Ayame no just no. When they became a pair I was like wtaf?. And back to point 1 no just no when they had the bachelor party the shit with the girls saying,, No stipers at you're party was bs. And what Yosino said even more. What she discribed was not mariage it's forced mariage at best. Please learn how to make a story less bs and more normal please.
Roxas2456 chapter 1 . 6/10
I’m re reading this story from the beginning cause it’s just so damn good lmao
ninjaGod32 chapter 13 . 6/8
Wow, Sasuke is so evil he's gay. ;)
WalkersCrown chapter 4 . 6/9
ahhhg this story takes me back to the days when so much of us hated sakura and hiashi. Now he's a dotting grandfather lol
Amnesyas chapter 79 . 5/17
Elle est pas mal ton histoire, mais ce que j'aime moins c'est la personnalité d'Hinata, si elle aimait vraiment Naruto, elle le prendrait avec ses qualités qu'ainsi que c'est défault.

Bonne continuation
Excellent story, quite riveting, please continue.
Shoot6741 chapter 1 . 5/10
Thank you "My finger is a hoe" for your comment and for what it's worth, I'm sorry you've had to read this shit :D I'll make sure your sacrifice is not vain by not reading this.
Rodrock chapter 79 . 4/30
An absolutely killer story, one of the best on this site!
viabhinav33 chapter 79 . 4/29
ik what will happen. sasukes pill will run out and he will run away, or better, get killef
Arlen526 chapter 1 . 4/12
This FanFiction sucks
Demonslayerlover chapter 13 . 4/8
Itachi: I should probably check on Sasuke to see if these alright.

*4 hours later*

Itachi: ...What the goddamn FUCK?!
Josh Breedon chapter 10 . 3/26
Why is like 99 percent of story’s always have the parings get together at 13 I feel like 16 is a more appropriate age for confessions and love because around 13 is when you start developing crushes and actually starting to like someone but you really start getting into relationships around 16 this doesn’t mean everyone starts relationship around 16 but it actually when people start to have serious relationship with each other now this is my opinion and not a review but more like me venting
k.alexander.manning chapter 12 . 3/21
And...Hiashi has just purchased his ticket to the nearest volcano.
k.alexander.manning chapter 9 . 3/21
The dressing down of Sakura. I loved it.
Fantastic story, I love the complexity of it. Also the number of different story-lines you have going for all of the characters is impressive in the fact that they all work really well with one another. Keep up the great work and please hurry with the next chapter.
7,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »