Reviews for He wanted roses
HmGirly chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I just have to say one thing... Aw! I can't believe I never read this before! It was a story that was random in some places - I mean, why roses? But you made it work, and for that I applaud you :)
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Ah,that was a sweet story.I was glad that Karen was able to realize that even if you let go of love,you can still keep that person as a friend and still love them aww!I hope that evil witch dosent come after me,be gone evil witch I have cabbage and Im-ok Im afraid of it ahh!This was really good for your first story,keep up the good work
Morgan Lee Faye chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
while this fic is umm... very out of character and kinda seems weird; especially about the evil witch, somehow you managed to pull it off and for that i congradulate you. The symbolism was beyond great but i would suggest you make this a short story rather than a fanfic or take out the evil witch part and add in something more subtle. nevertheless, this is very good fic from a broader point of view; good job!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was a nice sweet story! I liked the way you had Karen give him the best gift of all. Overall ypur story is well written and enjoyable to read. Good job!