Reviews for Unconditional Love
ApplelovesApples chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
nice but hate the 2nd chapter
KdaAnimefan chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
another thing you cloud do is have a aequel in which one is a continueation of the first story and the other a contuneation of the scond one, but that is my opinion, have a nice day
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Ok, love the story. And I definatly think you should make a sequel. But of the happier ending one.
Sakure of Ice chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I like the one with the sadder ending. I don't know, but it kind of appeals to me more. Nice story, all of it. It didn't look like you messed up at all.
kristan chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
you need to ceep going .please this is the best one i read!
Jackie chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Hi this is a great story *sigh* but i did wish there was a happier ending to it i was so glued to my computer screen telling my sister what was happening in the story then when i reached the end i was like OMG! i cant believe that happend but anyways..it was a very great story! i enjoyed it alot thx for the story cought my attention :) really hope to read my stories by you if u have the time cya *gives thumbs up*
Crimson-Blossom794 chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
yes yes yes continue the happy one plz plz plz this is so cute i cant wait for u to plz its so kawaii plz continue it
SweetRomanceGirl chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
i luv both endings.. but i prefer d 1st ending coz d 2nd ending breaks my heart...
Garse chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wait... what? Did that really just happen? You flew through that story WAY too fast.
accoooounntttt deleted chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
That was WAY ooc and untrue when Sakura had her baby... it's a damn really weird story. Nonetheless it had its qualities, I kinda liked it.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
I have 2 agree with u there. The last ending was WAY 2 heartbreaking.
akhiranimelover14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Its a good story
ladypostehasteelyahoo.com chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
LAME!
Luv4Life chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
continue the happier one!
Crimson-Blossom794 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wtf u really should continue this its really good