Reviews for Brave New World
Gamebird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hehe.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
The end of the current season has given me a hankering for all the 5YG fics I never bothered to read. I'm glad. This one was excellent.
cirana chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
gd fic
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love it very much !

I love how Sylar thinks and how he acts - you describe it perfectly !
Thucydides chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Disappointing. The whole tone of this feels off, it doesn't really seem like Sylar, too meolodramatic for him, too mush exposition, not much actually happens in the story. Not up to your usual standards.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very very good! Excellent job on Sylar's thought processes and his impressions of the Petrellis.

Fantastic!
Calendar chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh my god, I don't know why that hit me so hard, but I can't stop crying. It's so evil and cruel, even if maybe by that point, Nathan deserved a little pain. But oh-oh, Nathan. Poor Nathan.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Creepy, insightful and oh so good! Thank you for posting.

-Ellie
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
this is amazing. I love this so much!
karrenia chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Ooh shiny! The Sylar voice is great in this, and the build-up to how, when exactly confronts Nathan and eliminates him from the picture is great. A kind of understated creepy feeling, but in a good way, if that makes any sense. Very nice, karrenia
not jackie chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
(i tried to leave a review, but i don't think it worked...)

i love how you captured how amazingly diabolical sylar is. i really liked the comparison of sylar to an artist. great story! xoxo-xan
Liz chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was awesome! Not sure if you ave the timeline right cus the episode was kinda confusing in that respect, but this was great!

Slyar is such an evil nutcase. I hate hm so. You did a great job writing him. :)

EDIT:Ok, fine Sylar, you are not a nutcase. You are a *prudent* nutcase. My apologies.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007