Reviews for The Tshirt Incident
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Lol, I love that T-shirt! I'm also a fan of your GND, I'm glad I find you here in FFN.
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
"I suppose we're referring to my turning you down again, are we? Gods, the only thing bigger than your ego is your…" - pants - "…hair!" she sniped. Shut up, she added to herself.

You know, his hair is so big because it is full of secrets.
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
lots of fun!
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lol brilliant.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Now THIS is the real Sarah :) Jareth is going to be murdered ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Your link is no longer on your page for us to see it.
Shyranae chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
He he he. After having read both Roommates and your own wonderfully addictive Girls Next Door (and consequently gotten my sister addicted to both as well), I was absolutely delighted to notice a fan fiction written by you as well.

I wasn't dissappointed. I was blushing. I imagine that sensation is not going to go away with the follow on to this.

I have to say I love your Jareth, he's so...smexy. Perfect 80's.
izzy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
im very glad that you explained the t-shirt, I couldn't get the link to work and I'd have been lost without the explination
BugeishaKyasarin chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I read this a long time ago, but I had to read it again because I knew it would brighten my day. And I wanted to add it to my favorites with your "Retaliation & Escalation" saga. I don't think Jim Henson every imagined his characters taking on the life you've given them, which is ridiculously realistic.
KAM wuz here chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
well that certainly didnt disappoint. just as clever and funny as your comic on deviantart. Jareth always gets her at the end, huh? LOL! that ending was great. i want the shirt she has at the end, haha! awesome job!
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This story is brilliant, and the last line made me laugh out loud.
LunarMidnight chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Heheheheheheheee yay Sarah xD go jareth but what t-shirt will she wear next? :D
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I want the Goblin King. Love the one-shot!

Xela
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i really enjoyed this. thanks for he read.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Bahahaha, I love it when Jareth's a hilarious dick. Awesome.