Reviews for Upside Down
Nyxie-pixie chapter 14 . 7/24
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
danielala chapter 14 . 7/26/2018
I’ve reread this fic so many times. I love it so much and I always end up smiling and laughing.
Drallak chapter 10 . 7/26/2018
I can imagine Deidara's voice shouting at the top of his lungs, the bolded words spat out with venom. I love your portrayal of him. I love how he's effected by his s/o.
Revinzy chapter 14 . 1/22/2018
You know what, I'm a die hard SasuSaku fan but I really really fell in love with this fic! I love how lighthearted this is and I love every interaction Deidara and Sakura have. I just wish it didn't end so soon. 14 chapters isn't enough for their funny yet lovely moments!
Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2017
It's been years and I still feel kilig whenever I read this 3 I do wish that you write a sequel, or a prequel! (hs days) hahaha but nonetheless, good job 3 I hope you're doing well :)
Shisui-chan and Sakura-chan chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
This the best 3 Like really. This fic made me ship DeiSaku so fckin hard!
Akatsuki is amazing chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Please write a sequel. I really want to know what happens after.
Epicest of the Epic chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Hah, cute ending! That fic took me on an emotional rollercoaster, literally...definitely going straight into my favourites collection :) great writing!
kisukebenihime chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Love this story :)
AizenDaddy chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
That was one of the best stories I've ever read thanks for your effort !
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Usually wont enjoy AUs but gave ur a chance and am so happy i did :D :D :D LOVE IT
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Hahaha XD I totally LOVE this! ;D ;D ;D Awesome! 3 :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
I honestly can't count the times I've read this story and til now it still puts a smile on my face :) Job well done with this story! ;) The pickup line stuck with me all these years! Hahaha did you made that up? Hope you can create a HS AU story of them :) Would love to see more of their HS interactions hahaha 3
soapsopas chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
This fanfic reminded me of Keri Hilson's Knock you down *u*
Kanye's even a painter in the MV! But if that's the case, Deidara would be first unlike in this fanfic, Sasuke was first. BUT ANYWAYS, I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO THANK YOU, REALLY, FOR WRITING THIS.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
Well then. He got a knee to the place where the sun don't shine. It must of been sweet revenge for Sakura. And I was wondering when Karin would come into the picture as his onside companion. There we go. You did a good job of hiding her until the end though. I find your story to be quite amusing and fantastic. I loved the story plot and everything and I am so glad that you wrote that and that I was able to read it. Thank you .