Reviews for Upside Down
EPICEST OF THE EPIC chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Hah, cute ending! That fic took me on an emotional rollercoaster, literally...definitely going straight into my favourites collection :) great writing!
kisukebenihime chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Love this story :)
An1meOtome chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
That was one of the best stories I've ever read thanks for your effort !
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Usually wont enjoy AUs but gave ur a chance and am so happy i did :D :D :D LOVE IT
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Hahaha XD I totally LOVE this! ;D ;D ;D Awesome! 3 :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
I honestly can't count the times I've read this story and til now it still puts a smile on my face :) Job well done with this story! ;) The pickup line stuck with me all these years! Hahaha did you made that up? Hope you can create a HS AU story of them :) Would love to see more of their HS interactions hahaha 3
asdfghhjkl chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
This fanfic reminded me of Keri Hilson's Knock you down *u*
Kanye's even a painter in the MV! But if that's the case, Deidara would be first unlike in this fanfic, Sasuke was first. BUT ANYWAYS, I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO THANK YOU, REALLY, FOR WRITING THIS.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
Well then. He got a knee to the place where the sun don't shine. It must of been sweet revenge for Sakura. And I was wondering when Karin would come into the picture as his onside companion. There we go. You did a good job of hiding her until the end though. I find your story to be quite amusing and fantastic. I loved the story plot and everything and I am so glad that you wrote that and that I was able to read it. Thank you .
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
You are like a drug. Seriously. I clicked this story because I was curious and now I'm clicking through the chapters as fast as I can! I don't even like DeiSaku but you are evidently reversing that notion with this incredible, incredible story of yours! And damn I think I've finally fell in love with your Sasori and Deidara. I've always loved your portrayal of them in all your stories! Hehe...

-Seth
Marron B chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
omg it was so good i loved it !
the suspense X_X
everytime I thought that Dei and Saku were together .. nope something would pop up ! it was awesome XD
I was getting a little bit scared though.. at the thought of her not ending up with him!
I know this story was posted a long time ago, but I just wanted you to know it was awesome!
You've got me hooked on DeiSaku now :P
kara chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
omg i love it. its so cute and sweet i want more hehehe. _
Seiren Cross chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
This was an awesome story!
btw, the one thing that stuck with me throughout the entire story was dei's pick up line.
i am a sucker for really junky funny stuff and puns, and that was just awesome.
did you make it up or just find it around? cause if you did, that is really epic
lucky vortex chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Gosh, I loved this story! I made a fanartish thing too! If you want to see it its on my DeviantArt account; bacon-of-doom21!
AustraliaLovely chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
I really like this one (:
kkfanfiction99 chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Awwwwww I LOVE IT!
I don't mind a SasuSaku pair but in this story I hated the thought of them being together.
Recently All I've been reading is DeiSaku Fics. This is one of the greatest I have read all week!

Great Start to my summer3 :)