Reviews for Sleep Well, Little Brother
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Nicely written and definitely one of the better stream-of-consciousness fics I've read. You conveyed Seto's tired view of the world without making him overdramatic. Great work! :)
Petitio Principii chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This. was. amazing. I seriously LOVE you. Simple, but so deliciously emotional and to-the-point. Insta-fave, it was truly great. LOVE~!
Jensti chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Okay, that made more sense than the French version (impressed with myself that I knew oublier meant forget though - hoorah for my C in GCSE French!). Very touching view on Seto's internal thoughts and realistic in the way that the thoughts had a circular rhythm to them - much like the way people's minds really work. Good stuff.
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
So very sad, but beautifully written. You capture Seto's life so well in precious few words, making it all the more powerful.
Nox Pluvia chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wows, that was good. More brotherly fluff to add to my collection. I don't watch this show, but maybe I should watch the episodes with these two brothers in it. I'm addicted to fluff .. Anyway, good job.
happychica chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Aw, so sweet I have cavadies!
Raburinna chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very, very thoughtful, and I think it took a good look into Seto's character- something we should definitely see more of. I love the way you conveyed his sense of longing and (slightly bitter) understanding- I think you did that very well. *fav'd*
NewSpring chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
aw...that was so beautiful! omg..it almost made me cry...

seto!i'll care for you! hehe
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
WOW! This is so beautifully written. I feel so sorry for Seto and if I could I'd hold him in my arms and tell him that everything is going to be alright and sing him to sleep.
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very nice poem, the repitition helped to get the point across in a very imaginable way.
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This little story is so sweet. I really liked the way that you put Seto in a place where he's thinking that he wished for someone to take care of him.

There is a slight problem that I do see with this, and I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it seemed a bit repetetive, but not too bad. I liked it just the same. It's a beautiful little story.
sherabo chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Perfect...
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Wow... this was amazing. I love the motif/refrain... it's heartrending, but heroic... and the reader feels with the narrator that wish so strongly! You've written a beautiful piece here... simply worded, but deeply profound. One feels the atmosphere of a sleepy nighttime ride, here... whether knowing one's cared for, or feeling alone and responsible, both sensations are captured so intimately and fleetingly in this moment you have written. Beautiful work.
crystal ice614 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007