Reviews for Trapping Time in a Bottle
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
M. Sad and sweet, but fitting.
Izzles chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is wonderful, a very bittersweet feel to it.

I loved the flashbacks, it added to the effect of the conversation between John and Elizabeth, showing her relationships with the team. And John really does know her too well! A really lovely story, definately adding to favourites!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This was really good! I liked how you've written the characters and I liked all the flash-backs, they were very sweet and very- ah well, I'm a big Sheir fan, so I just love them! I hope you are going to continue this one!
River of Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Love it! That's so the way John would react to Lizzie's departure from Atlantis. *sigh* now if only TPTB would let Sparky have their moment if such an event were to occur.
peanutbutterer chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Very bittersweet and enjoyable.

"Before she met John Sheppard, she thought self-sacrificing behavior was irrational. Now she’s sacrificing herself and it seems more rational than anything else she’s done in the past three years."

...that line struck me as incredibly accurate. Well done )
SMBBOOKS chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Good Lord - how can you like and hate a story at the same time? ) I love the way you write John & Elizabeth, but I hate the thought of her leaving Atlantis! ) Keep writing, mabye it will help me work through my "issues" before Season 4 starts!

Cheers!

SMB_BOOKS
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This better not but a prelude to Season 4! Good story!
Verb chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Ronan probably would. :) On as SGA kick, are we? Well, ride it out as long as possible - the stories are wonderful!
Fex chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
GOD, THIS IS AWSOME!

So perfectly fit with the characters and... really, I don't know what to say, just THANKS FOR SHARING and...

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!