Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
MF 22 chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
IF you ever do write a sequel, please, PLEASE don't pair her with Wolverine. In my opinion, he's by far one of the most mindless, rabid, and insufferable monsters in comics history. I cannot possibly say anything about him in any way, shape, or form. In fact, another fic so beautifully and succinctly described him as a barely civilized ape. Don't let the monster win yet again, as he does in what seems to be 99.998% of fics these days.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
WHAT? Scott and Cecilia are not going to be together?
xmen4life chapter 26 . 2/26/2012
i wish you would write an epilogue! please update! regardless of the years that have gone by, please update this! :)
whiteKnight15 chapter 27 . 3/26/2009
Love IT! What happens next?
nileena chapter 27 . 11/27/2008
this story was great! and like others i am anxiously waiting for a sequel.

i totally love how you so smoothly put bit's of the movie in your story, it was practically seamless...

i can't wait!
ArcticCascade chapter 27 . 9/5/2008
I really loved how your story came together throughout. The writing was very descriptive and it made me feel as though I really "was" Cecilia. The constant tug-a-war between her feelings for Scott really set the plot for everything that seemed to keep happening to her from past to present. Also, the romantic conflict with Scott and now Logan is just heart-wrenching, to the point where you feel as though you want to cry for Cecilia. I really do hope you decide to write a sequel to 'A Beautiful Lie', but if not, please just know that this story is amazing and really hit home.

-ArcticCascade
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 27 . 11/18/2007
cool bring the sequel out soon.
JC Roberts chapter 27 . 11/15/2007
Wow. This story was so moving, the characters so real and compelling, the writing so well done... It's particularly hard to write in the voice of established characters and you've done it. This is fine, fine work.

Your Logan is particularly touching. You kept him in character and still allowed his emotions to come to the surface. I felt so sorry for him at the end, even though Cecillia did what she had to do.

And the last line - love it. : )
Azrael Darksider chapter 27 . 11/4/2007
OMG! You should SO write a sequel! I started reading this story and couldn't stop until I was done! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel!
Windvuur chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow great story, you really dived into charaterazation(I know I spelled that wrong, it's 4:30 in the morning) which made this a very strong chapter. the Diolouge is intersting and the scene and the end added emotional depth. I will now read the entire story, Great Job and keep up the good work
RaeLaser1 chapter 27 . 10/25/2007
Yay, a sequel! I'll be there.
MagzandLillie chapter 26 . 10/20/2007
I totally loved the ending! This is one of your best stories, in my opinion. Can't wait for the epilogue.

Lotsa Luck, Sammie!

-Maggie
lil miss wifey chapter 26 . 10/15/2007
good story

i was hoping to see a little more about her powers though

other than that, good job.

i hope you write another x-men fanfic.
RaeLaser1 chapter 26 . 10/13/2007
*Gasp* This isn't the end, is it? *weeps* And yes, I like this chapter. It needed a wee bit more detail though
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 25 . 10/12/2007
i thought cecilia would be a better fighter up agenst mystice and that it would be a thing to really see... any way i hope yah right a real good sex scene with cecilia and logon but i'll be happy with what ever yah do...