Reviews for When You Say You Love Me
CrazyGirl2000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i love bones i watch every episode!

that was a great story, it was the first bones fanfic I've ever read. it was... drumroll...AWESOME!

I'm glad they got married! Mrs. Temperance Booth
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was unbearably sweet! I think I may die!
DevilJolie chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I looks like it worked. She is no longer an active memeber. What a horrible person!
gigletrig chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
i just checked on don't flip's profile and it says that she is no longer an active member. i just thought you should know.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow, that was really really amazing!
jremme chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ok, so I was just browsing through profiles and whatnot and this fic caught my eye. I just started watching bones and realized i had been missing an awesome show, so I've been playing catch-up with the dvds. Anyways, this was a great fic! I don't know too much yet about the show, as I'm not too far into the first season yet, but I loved it anyway! )(
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
It soo cute why not any seqeul? you should do one.
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
hey- you added more to it!

muchas thanks for the abc btw!
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
It was cute, but the ending seemed very rushed. I also found it kind of hard to believe that Rebecca would willingly give up custody of her son for her man. Still, it was a pretty good fic.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
ar that was so gud

Loved it so much
dena chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Hi,

yeah when I heard that song I immediatly thought of BB but in the end I turned it into an Angela/Jack music vid. But hey I have the rest of that wonderful cd left to turn into BB :p

Good work on the fic and the choice of the song!

Dena
saturn567 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
lovely!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
this was cute. it was kind of out of character and I couldn't really see it happening in the show but, who doesn't need some unrealistic fluff from time to time right?
jadedjaniejones chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Very sweet. Parker is so cute! Love that kid.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
great fic. love the way you've got them together, happy, married and with parker in 1 shot.

can't believe rebecca chose her man & his child over her own son but then again Booth and Bones and Parker seem much happier.

great work look forward to other fics.