Reviews for Celebrating in a Different Manner
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
cool
Estrid2006 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
that's a really good story, i really hope you update soon

hebo estel,

estrid2006
WhatItIsYo chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
great story so far! cant wait for you to write more!
Lothiriel chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I like it. Update soon!
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Hey, where's part 3? This is a good story. I want to know what happens next.
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Nice ending to the chapter.

So will Estel would make to Mirkwood at all? Love the dream he had, and i'm sure that Elrond would be proud of the boy, who wouldn't?

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic (i'll PM you after this), and hope to see an alert from you, that you add another great chapter as the previous.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Love the humor you use in here, mellon-nin.

Poor Elrond... and now hope that Legolas will be well - "Legolas, here I come!"

Sivan Shemesh
frqfqff chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Ooh well done! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Estel doesn't stay too healthy. *evil grin* Come on spiders!

Cheers for Gilroch! I have noticed many writers seem to forget the role that a horse may play in battle. No matter, be they tied or free to strike. If I could make a small request; I would love to read a desctiption of what Gilroch looks like. I'm a horse-nut.

Good luck for chapter 3!

Bless,

ox.
estellover144 chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
OMG im so excited for more...i love it so far, i hope you post the next chapter soon. poor estel-he can't ever come out of a fight withuot getting injured
Adedhel chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Hey Arodiel,

I just finished reading your first chapter. Sounds really good! You succeeded in getting me interested in reading the second chapter! Congrats! LOL

How can I get signed up to submit stories on this websight? I know you probably think that a silly question, but I'd like a friend who knows what their doing to show me how! I've got some realy cool ideas for fanfic stories.

Once again, great story! Can't wait to read the next one!

Adedhel
Kalisona chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Yay, mellon nin! A new chapter! _

*gasps* A dedication? I feel so special. ;) Thanks!

Aw, I was quite impressed by Estel's lack of injuries, but of course he missed the last warg. *grins*

Fantastic work so far, and I'm looking forward to more, soon! ;)

Kali
fair rider chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Very good chapter. I can't wait for the spiders to come into it :)

Update ASAP!
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
So exciting! I guess there will be spiders in later chapters - but now we also get a bonus: wargs _ Great chapter, very well written!

"But Estel did not see the sixth warg." - Argh! Silly Estel! Did you ever think that you would get out of a battle unharmed! Of course not! Of course wargs will keep appearing until you are properly injured!

I love this story. Sorry for the late review, mellon nin, my internet is a bit disappearing right now. I saw the pics, they are great, you look really elvish _ I sent you a reply, but my connection died, so probably you didn't get it.

Anyway, loved the chapter. Lol:

/It will most likely not be infected/ - Oh, Estel! Haven't you read a single fanfiction about yourself? Of course it WILL get infected! What's the point of a warg biting you if it won't get infected! My Estel, I am tempted to call you 'stupid', but I love you too much to do that. Besides, I love to watch you suffer _

Great angst, great action, great suspence, great everything! Well done, thel-Edhel nin!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Ouch. Poor Estel. At least he managed to get rid of 5 wargs before getting hurt.

Well-written chapter; a joy to read. :)

Cal
Gord and V chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This was a good start. Can't wait till this is updated, hopefully with a conflict :)

Peace out boy scout,