Reviews for Teacher
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is so sweet. It kind reminds me of my own sister. She taught me everything I know. I just really connected with the story and it's heartfelt emotion. Anyone who is a younger sibling knows how you always feel like they can do anything and everything. Well done, I adored this immensely.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So, being an excellent teacher runs in the family. Its good to know, that Don now knows that. Sweet story, thanks for writing it. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww! That was awesome. :)
schnerb chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this story!

What a wonderful picture you paint and in such a creative yet simple way. There are so many wonderful lines in here and it all brings a lump to the throat.

I know that many always see the relationship between the brothers as really angsty, but I often think I'm alone in feeling that, especially in the later seasons, they were so close and both had undergone such changes in themselves that this conversation could actually happen as it would never had before.

Excellent job.
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That was fun. Thanks, Beth
Synbou chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was cute. It reminds me of the relationship I have with my older brother. Thanks!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
LOVED this. Loved the twist. You totally got into the relationship between the two of them- and in such a short space of time! Great stuff
FairCritic chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aw! Definitely Charlie. I pictured his admiration for Don just that way. Besides, doesn't everyone think thier older sibling can do anything?
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So precious! I love your stories! Please keep writing so I will continue to be able to enjoy them!
symplicity chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
loved it
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I can totally see this as a story line for the show!
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Every day of our lives, you teach me what kind of man I want to be.

I love that line. Great story.

Charlie so looks up to Don. Isn't it amazing how much people can mean to each other and be totally cluless about it? Men!
Patty chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Aaw, it's perfect! That last line got me all misty eyed.

Thanks for writing. I'm a sucker for Eppes brother bonding.

Oh, I was totally surprised when Don proved to be the teacher. Great idea!
dHALL chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was really great. Fun, heartwarming... Just plain sweet.

(now, skydiving...that's an idea...)
Alice I chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
It feels like I have read this before somewhere, but it is absolutely fabulous!

I love the fact that until Charlie thinks that his classes are not as engaged that you don't know if this is a pre-series or current story. I loved the way Charlie described the style and energy of the teacher and how he compared his methods of teaching to what Charlie does himself.

But mostly I love everything that Charlie and Don say to each other at the end. That's better than ten sessions with Dr. Bradford!

You get another checkmark!