Reviews for Shikamaru's Discovery
ScooterWit chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
this is my favorite pairing

and you did them so well

great work

will there be more?
ffhgfh chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
awesome story (: its beautiful XD and cute
beerbelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wow... that was wonderful! you have written the love making parts in a way that didn't took out the romance in it. it didn't sound smutty at all _ just the way i like it. the whole story over all

is good enough for me and i enjoyed reading it.
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was great. It was wonderful, tasteful, in-character, and I liked the overall flow of the story. The fact that no words were spoken just seems to make the flow of the story easier. I enjoyed this very much.
BlackDraconian chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw! This was really good! So sweet! ShikaTemari 4eva! Keep writin'!
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Dear, that was wonderful. I love the Shika/Tema pairing and you did an excellent job. Their relationship was so sweet. And you managed to make this cute and so incredibly dirty at the same time! Lol. XD Well, good first fanfic and keep it up!

Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007

never said...

A single word? How do you do that? Just plain reading or re-typing a paragraph! Geez... Improve please, it had such a good entrance but the exit is so disgraceful.
animemangafanfictiongirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very well done. This was a very good lemon and I like that you didn't make temari look like a slut or shika like he could control her. It was mutual. Very well thought out plot. Other couples I like are NarutoxHnata NejixTenten InoxChouji and SakuraxSasuke. I also like the KankuroxKiba pairing
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Thi is a good lemon but it would be better i think if you could put in some lines said by the characters :)
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
that was really good espicially he last aprt y couldn't there be more chapters
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow, that was amazing. you know what I say it needs? A follow on
Itachi'slover chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
yes i did like it, it was very good and rather 2 the point, which i like.
Couplesforever chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ok I CAN NOT believe that was your first fan fic...THAT WAS...EFFIN...AMAZIN'!I loved it and the couple you put no one to shame!You really should do more shikaxtema its awsome![naruxhina is great too!]
stupid kid chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
good story oh and all my reveiws are very short
Mrs. Kelsey Elric chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i really liked it this is one of my favorite couples (boyxgirl) on naruto...i like yaoi alot though but any still good