Reviews for Onyx Days
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I loved Yuuno in this.
Aerhyce chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
"Fate's horse voice"
Holy shit I died right there
Gathering the Roses chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! This fic had me cracking up every five minutes! I'm not a fan of humour in fanfics, but this was so well done with a nice balance of serious story telling.

I was never a fan of Yuuno, but I REALLY liked him in this story.

Awesome work! LOVED IT!
haylE15 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I love it :3 NanoFate forever 3
That was sweet and you even manage to write about the others...i know or assume a lot of people love ElioxCarol but i haven't really think of them together before your story x) but they do are cute together (maybe more if Elio wasn't so...cold toward her)
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow..this starts pretty good :D
At first i thought it was a one shot so i'm more than glad there are three others chapters x)
Sherin chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Poor Bardiche... XD

Weird week for our characters, huh? :/
King2010 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
This one was good. I'd have to say my favorite part was when Fate had that dream of Yuuno leaving and Nanoha pouncing her; I laughed a good bit at that. Anyway, although short it was really enjoyable... even if my Vivio moments were stolen from me.
Ayexev chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
soo... hilariozzzz XDDD OMG fitting ending too xD
Lance58 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
O.o whoa poor bardiche haha more make more
Abides chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You read Machall too? Nice :D Three Panel Soul doesn't seem as funny somehow :
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
very evil. D
gunfus chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Funny, cute and as always great written.

Nanohas comments while sick were hilarious and it was so sweet of them to take care of each other.

Fates dream at the end was awesome. :D Almost too bad it was a dream. ;P

And then we had Subaru and Tia, sigh, the perfect amount of fluff to perfect it all.
ichigolynn chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Lol this story is sweet and cute. :D
CeLlTab chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
BWAHAHAH! omg, seems like i can barely stop laughing! ahhaha! I totally LOVED this fic! Really humorous and not to mention HOT! XD 0o0oh and i loved the ending! poor poor bardiche; just when he thought he was going to be put back together and now he'll have to record all that love-love between nanoha and fate! ahahha! OH GAWD~ fate-chan is so kinky! ahahahahahah!

~animeaics

PS: How could this not be on my favs? 8D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Well, well...

Yet another fic of yours that I didn't review. (Sigh)

Anyway!

Helluva job, buddy! This was just AW3SOME!

Favorite quotes: Fate smiled happily. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from the French blueberries.”

And "“Aw, there-there.” Nanoha squeezed her hand gently. “A few days and we’ll be good as new.”

“And when we’re better what should we do?”

“Fiery love-love.”