Reviews for Shrouded in Darkness
irmelonlord chapter 25 . 2/9
/ cries
This fic was just beautiful! Toph's characterization is spot on.
Toph is one of my favorite characters, and you really did her justice. Kudos to you!
bethkunoichi chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
What an incredibly verbose 6-year-old...seriously though, so far this is pretty great writing.
534667lc chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
Firefury Amahira chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
So nice, having TVTropes recommendations to help sift through the 90% of all fanfic that's garbage to find that 10% that's amazing- and this fic certainly deserves its recommendation! While not a particularly long or super-intense read, you've totally nailed Toph's character and I really like the new angle and slight expansion on the canon material; your version of her meeting the gang and running away meshes beautifully with the canon.

I can't begin to imagine how awkward it was trying to narrate the setting as Toph understands it, minus the usual descriptors of expression, color, light, or shadow and instead having to try and describe what is basically a totally alien way of looking at one's surrounding. But dang, you definitely pulled it off!

All in all, a very enjoyable read, I may just need to go check out some of your other stories sometime. :D
Numbuh110 chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
That was an amazing fanfic. I've always been interested in Tophs life before she joined Aang. Also: HAWKEY YAY
221B Bakery Street chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
I love this...so much... :')
rana2001 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
D:
rana2001 chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
:D
SapphireSecret chapter 25 . 2/25/2014
This is wonderful! I really liked how the characterizations of everyone around Toph made it so that your story matched up with the TV show. Yama's death was very sad. You also did a good job making her parents three dimensional.
bongo chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
epicness
Alex chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Even thought I am only reading this story now I have to admot it is an amazing story I honestly think its one of the best Toph story ever :)
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
This was a great story. We never got to learn too many details about Toph's background, and you did a great job at filling in the gaps. One of my absolute favorite ATLA stories.
Zelda rules chapter 25 . 11/23/2013