Reviews for Leather and Lace
I feel really lame writing a review on a fic that hasn’t been updated in years. But this is my third time rereading this fic since I first found it in my early teen years. It’s very well written and I figure out a new clue each time. Mimi’s therapy scenes are extremely accurate and follow what has been talked about in my Abnormal Psych class awhile back. It’s a huge level of detail/research for fan fiction and I really appreciate it. I could go on forever but that would be really embarrassing... so I hope wherever you are, you’ve kept writing. You really have a talent for it.
ChoppingBoard chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Re: honorifics. It's kinda unlikely for Yamato to address anyone with -chan. Since he's a cop, I would think that he's ingrained with addressing almost everyone with -san (applicable to Itashi and Mimi, who he just met).
Katrina chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
It's brilliant! actually wherever I read Mimi i kinda freak out cause it's my nickname!
Whatevs, this is brilliant!
bloodsucker chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Man at first I though that I won't like this but I tried it anyway and well I really like it
EroPrincess chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
I can't believe I didn't review the final chapter! I decided to re-read this lovely story for my Halloween fix. And I tell you it's just as great now as it was when you completed it years ago.

Everything about this story seemed so realistic and believable. This story had EVERYTHING (sex, romance, drama, action & comedy) and yet you made everything fall into place with ease. There were times I was reading the gruesome parts and I shivered at the vivid detailing of it all.

Of course the spotlight was on Mimato, but I must say Taiora stole the show. Even though they were secondary characters to this flawless fiction, their presence stood out the most to me. I often found myself eagerly waiting to read chapters that featured Tai and Sora.

The way you ended this story was also perfect. You left it open for a possible sequel, but it was a solid ending that it didn't need one. Matt and Mimi are in love and content with their lives, and their love persevered through the turbulent times, indicating their love is strong and their bond it more solid than steel.

It's a shame you don't write Digimon fics anymore because you really are my FAVORITE Digimon author. But that's okay. I understand.

Now I'm off to read Secrets Tied in a Big Red Bow for my Christmas fix!

Ja ne!
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
One of the best digimon fics I've ever read in a very long long time! It was simple sexy and awesomely depict. Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
I LOVE This chapter! It was so funny, imagining Taichi fainting all dramatic-like made me seriously blurt out laughing, getting some odd looks from my cars and my mum.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Mimi with black hair? That's interesting. I love the premise though, its so unique. I can't wait to further read it!
asiancheeze chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
So maybe I'm a bit late to the scene... but it doesn't change the fact that that was one of the most thrilling and enjoyable pieces of work I have ever read. I loved the darker themes in this story, something that I haven't really found much (and explore myself in fact) from this community. Something about it just makes it feel grittier and more intense.
Just one thing to note: there are still quite a lot gramatical errors throughout your writing. Sorry if I didn't sugarcoat this bit, but its there anyway. I don't believe its a that bad of a hassle, since I just made up/ corrected it in my mind, but sometimes it got a little difficult knowing who's view your taking at the moment (he/she/what?).
All in all, bloody great piece of work you have here. You've probably seen this a thousand times before, but PLEASE write more mimato, or any digimon fanfic for that matter. Thanks.
Sharon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I realise this is years late, but that was literally one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I absolutely loved it! It had me hooked from the start and it was totally unpredictable. Just, wow. Thank you so much for writing this. I just wish it was longer! 3
Japanese studier chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Heyy just a little help. San is like a politeness thing when introducing themselves Japanese never say San after their name. It's kind of like saying you're important and Japanese are always humble. I've studied jap for 7 years so though I could help you out there :) you seem to be doing okay so far though
Aderynn chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Awesome story! Has me reading through it like crazy because of the suspension and great, epic writing style. really miss stories that don't just have good plot, but are well written aswell.

There are a couple of minor spelling mistakes, but nothing major. While I think you're doing quite a good job portraying her as a psychologist, there are some things I feel the need to point out. First thing is her saying 'patients' when speaking to Iori in chapter 8 (I think). Patient has a bad taste to the word, so psychologist hardly ever use that word, and would rather say 'client'.
reviewer267 chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
Wahhh, read it in two days, it was great! Spicy & interesting! (:

Buuuut a psychiatrist is a doctor while a psychologist is just that, the first one can give you drugs the other can't and the time to finish med school & fellowship is bigger than finishing up psychology. You mix them up here constantly. And Jumpei is the father of one of the victims in the first chapters, also the PD in Japan aren't called FBI & SWAT lol, that was a weird cultural difference in ch.25. Aside from that, it was great!
Mrs Mimi Ishida chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
I loved it. It's finally over after continously reading for two days. It was freaking amazing. The best crime/suspense/romance story i ever read. It kept me enthralled till the last moment. And the lemon... My goodness i want to read it over and over. Please write again for mimato. Even a one shot will work.
angellwingss chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Three days non stop to read this...just pulled an all nighter to finish this and school starts in a couple hours...but it was worth it! I FUCKING LOVED IT!