Reviews for Leather and Lace
Lightmoon-angel chapter 26 . 3/25/2012
amazing! loved it sooo much! i read a lot of crimi books, and somehow this is story even manage to make me cringe. i love how you used only characters from Digimon! helped me a lot, no having to look other characters up.

i really really liked the story and I adore, how Joe Kido was involved. it was so heartwarming.. well at least, when he confessed.

amazing story...
Strife4908 chapter 26 . 6/24/2011
I just spent three days reading this entire story, and I'm sad it had to end. It's an instant fave! It's like a novel that I couldn't put down; I just had to know what happened next! Well done! _
KestrelMae chapter 26 . 7/20/2010
That was AWESOME! I just read through the whole story in a day. I remember starting it a long time ago when it was just a couple chapters long. I completely forgot about it until I was browsing today and freaked out! There it was! And it was sooooo goooooooood!

You write beautifully and your descriptions are awesome. You put so much detail into everything- it makes it seem all the more real. Please don't EVER give up writing and posting here. I am hooked!
MiiKi-SaN chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
Well,I know it's been two years since this story was finished,and it's been 10 years since I was a Mimato fan. But recently,the nostalgia came over me and I decided to read some fanfic about them...and I found this little piece art fallen from heaven o.o I so loved this story,I did miss these guys a lot. What I liked the most is that it has a lot of psychological stuff,and sex of course xD. This is because I'm a Psychology student (just need a year and a half to graduate!) and it is in my plan to be a sex therapist,just like Mimi here ). And I'm also interested in making criminal profiles,so this fic really suits me! (except for the BDS M thing xD). What amazed me the most is the fact Mimi and I reached the same conclusions with the patients xD..I mean,I was reading what the patient was telling,and at the same time I thought("myabe he went throught this and this..") and I read the next parragraph and Mimi thought the same! you were wise about what you wrote of psychology, my congratulations!

We're the same age, but the way you write made me think you were older! like...25 or something, cuz you're damn good at this, people like you are models to us, who want to be able to type a story like yours.

Well,enough of this endless-like review xD, then again, this was an excellent story to read! (spent four days to finish it :P) thanks!
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 26 . 7/7/2010
i love this story. its really good with a touch of unique-ness.
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
i love it so far. vey interesting
Annaliese Griffin chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really luved it:)
justflymetothestars chapter 26 . 4/22/2010
Love the ending so much. I never really have read Digimon, but I decided to try reading your fanfiction, and now I'm hooked. Keep writing. :D
silvana chapter 26 . 3/2/2010
wow...this is like the best mimato fic ive read EVER...so original..mysterious & HOTT!hee hee i also read your other mimato fics too & loved them as well,this ones still my fave thougeh...your definitely my fave mimato author!which is why i hope u write more of them & also continue irrisistable & wariors of light,apparantly its been a long time since u updated those 2 but i still hope u one day do!i khow digimon is not very very popular anymore & its been a long time & maybe the fandom has died down a bit but there are still some loyal fans out there who still love it & love your stories too..so because of that please continue!your the best mimato writer out there imo, the way u write them is so...unique..& your style is captivating!so ya it will be such a shame if u stop writing about em...
wistress chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
interesting story so far
darkangel risa chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
wow

i like it

but i havent finish reading it

love mimi and matt
Hail the almighty FO chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
This is my all time... FAVORITE! I heart it with every fiber of my being! AMAZING!
Bunnyboo87 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Suddenly, arms wrapped tightly around her waist, and she felt the body heat increase tenfold. Lips met her ear lobe, teeth teasing it gently. His voice was so erotically rich and dark, so sinfully sensual that it nearly made her climax right there and then.

“Well, hello Kitten.”

My favorite line! it was smoking hot. loved it! wow. very interesting story you have here. I simply love mimato more than ever!
alyssa chapter 26 . 4/20/2009
besides poor Mimi nearly getting raped, and that bastard Iroi NOT getting the damn death sentence and getting sent back to hell where he belongs. I like it, was it really digimon, i never saw any of the digimon creatures in it. I love the couple of Yamato and Mimi, that's what made the story awesome. poor Jumpei, why is it that the guy we want to die never does and the guy who doesn't deserve to die does? it's just not fair
Mimi-Tachikawa-Ishida chapter 26 . 3/5/2009
OMG WTF THAT SUCKED OMG I HATED IT!11!1!1 - is what I WOULD say if it were true (and I was a 12 year old idiot who didn't know how to write).

I saw this fic, felt compelled to read it, then I couldn't STOP reading it until I was done. This was AMAZING. Well-written, AMAZING storyline, and above all else, reading this GOT RID OF MY WRITER'S BLOCK. Thank you.

No really, I literally could NOT stop reading this until I was done. I would read it before bed, read it before work, then start over again (I work a night shift). I think I want to have your babies...but not 'cause that would be weird... or WOULD it?

much love! this is officially under my favorites for author and story!
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »