Reviews for I Never Even Noticed
onewhowatches chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
so cute!

onewhowatches :3
SaltyDishwater chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
I loved it! Man, you are a great writer. Anyway, can you write a story with Sasuke and Naruto? Those two are so funny.

~Salma Hashi
Mentally Hilarious chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Kakashi and Gai make me laugh! They are just to kewl together! I like how Sasuke just burst out and got angry with Naruto!

Great work!-Tazzy
Prisca Machado chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
That was cool, I liked it! lol
rowanashke chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
ok, usually this pair makes me gag, but you made me like it. I chuckled quite a few times. n.n THanks for the excellent story! I'd love to read more.
Green Sprout chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
this was an interesting piece; I actually haven't read kakashi/Kurenai in a relationship fic before

the little Sasnaru was actually cute, (*detest the pairing due to the fact that it's EXTREMLY common* Dammit I cannot find nothing with gaikak or even rock lee because of kakairu and sasnaru _ ) and yeah sakura needs to wake up and hook up with Ino or Lee or something...poor girl is so blind.

But showing the history between the two and how they were there for each other and due to their lives changed was really well done. I actually enjoyed this story a lot and it was my first gaikak for the day :)

hope you make more! *still wants to read more gaalee and sighs over never finding gaalee doujinshi*
YuYuHakushoismyLIFE chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
hahhah "Nothing Fights" someone's been listening to Dane Cook, eh? Not sure if types of peanut butter fits into the world of ninjas but -shrugs- I'm ignoring it XD
Fawnn chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
that was soo cute -
Squiggles9034914 chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
missionquestthing chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
lol. that was a really cute way to end.
AngelOfContemplation chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you update soon. _
missionquestthing chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
This is excellent! I look forward to more!
Mitarashi8 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
OMGOMGOMG! More more please!

This story is so beautiful!

All these flashback... ah I'm in love with this story to a degree that's almost scary XD

Keep on the good work! I love your characters!
gabo0 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Oh please, please, post more soon!

I love the story.. is such a cute love story after all! :D

Kakashi :'D