Reviews for Mating Season
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/7
Thanks for writing
Miss Obvious chapter 1 . 5/9
I love this! gawd how I love it so much when I read a story that portrayed kagome as a real kick-ass not some damsel-in-distress that needed every second of her life to be rescued by the white knight, it was so refreshing and addicting! btw I just want to know that I'm your fan for as long as I can remember and I love all your stories! really! (fyi I just had a courage to review your stories, well before this I was just a silent reader lol)
I liked this. Just the ending was rather disappointing. Inu’s a bit of an ass in this story but accepts his defeat and steps back for Kagome’s happiness - which is really great, but just too sudden a change (kinda wished he didn't come back for that last part even though a confrontation would've been inevitable at some point to finalize the story haha)…and to end it there felt abrupt and a bit anticlimactic. I would’ve preferred if instead of Inuyasha (or after the Inu scene) you’d shown a pregnant Kagome happy with Sesshomaru at his castle as his Lady and ending with their pup (as a newborn or a little toddler). It would’ve been nice if his heir had been a full youkai too (as you opened possibilities to this with Kagome’s super power and her going into annual heat like other youkaiesses, and even acting like other youkaiesses)…and a tie up to Kagome meeting up with her family in the future would’ve been icing on the cake. BTW does she share Sesshomaru’s lifespan now or is her lifespan lengthened anyway because of the Shikon? It wasn’t very clear though it sounded like she was the Shikon’s eternal protector.

A lovely very long oneshot which was very nicely built up till the rather abrupt ending ;P Still, it was a good story. Thanks :)
Ruby Carr chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
That was good but you should put the part where she gets home and has her baby in it
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
estuvo increible la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Amazing
Shadowgirl38 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
s/8935788/1/Mating-Season
I don't know if you let this person use your story but I wanted to let you know
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Please sequel I think Kagome should give birth in five months a full youkai as she has youkai heat and the jewel had purified youkai in
nekochanlover69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I love it i so wish you could make a spin-off
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This was such an incredible one-shot. It was so full of emotion and, even though I was expecting a brutal mating, I am extremely pleased it was tender and gentle! You are an incredible writer and are very talented! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hi! Discogrl23 here! I liked that story a lot. It's one of the most dramatic one!
beanche chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wow, this was interesting and long (not that I'm complaining) one-shot. I love that you portrayed Kagome as a strong woman. You are a talented author. Thank you for sharing this.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Wow, that was quite the story. I enjoyed it greatly but it left me wondering if Kagome was more demoness than human. Personally I was leaning toward demoness due to several things mentioned. Also I was wondering why there was no mention of Rin. Either way I know this story is going into my favorites and now I'm on a search for the unedited version.
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 7/27/2015