Reviews for Mating Season
Cojumhei chapter 1 . 5/31
Love it i want more pls
michell.garber chapter 1 . 4/4
Wonderful fiction and imaginative storyline. Thanks for your time and writing. ;)
serenityrain2233 chapter 1 . 2/20
It was liked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
I love how it all turned out
Meenathequeen chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
great oneshot. you said that this is a whole story then i will be looking for it. love hugs and kisses.
Pmm chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
You right more to this story
pauliejomama chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This is by far one of the best fan fictions I've ever read on here. You created a story that included a lemon without it being overly perverted, and a Sesshomaru/Kagome fanfic that didn't have them being totally out of character like every other Sessh/Kag fic I've read. This would have been a way more satisfying ending to Inuyasha than the canon ending. Youve written my favourite Sesshomaru Kagome fanfic.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Thanks for writing
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I love this! gawd how I love it so much when I read a story that portrayed kagome as a real kick-ass not some damsel-in-distress that needed every second of her life to be rescued by the white knight, it was so refreshing and addicting! btw I just want to know that I'm your fan for as long as I can remember and I love all your stories! really! (fyi I just had a courage to review your stories, well before this I was just a silent reader lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I liked this. Just the ending was rather disappointing. Inu’s a bit of an ass in this story but accepts his defeat and steps back for Kagome’s happiness - which is really great, but just too sudden a change (kinda wished he didn't come back for that last part even though a confrontation would've been inevitable at some point to finalize the story haha)…and to end it there felt abrupt and a bit anticlimactic. I would’ve preferred if instead of Inuyasha (or after the Inu scene) you’d shown a pregnant Kagome happy with Sesshomaru at his castle as his Lady and ending with their pup (as a newborn or a little toddler). It would’ve been nice if his heir had been a full youkai too (as you opened possibilities to this with Kagome’s super power and her going into annual heat like other youkaiesses, and even acting like other youkaiesses)…and a tie up to Kagome meeting up with her family in the future would’ve been icing on the cake. BTW does she share Sesshomaru’s lifespan now or is her lifespan lengthened anyway because of the Shikon? It wasn’t very clear though it sounded like she was the Shikon’s eternal protector.

A lovely very long oneshot which was very nicely built up till the rather abrupt ending ;P Still, it was a good story. Thanks :)
Ruby Carr chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
That was good but you should put the part where she gets home and has her baby in it
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
estuvo increible la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Amazing
Shadowgirl38 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
s/8935788/1/Mating-Season
I don't know if you let this person use your story but I wanted to let you know
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Please sequel I think Kagome should give birth in five months a full youkai as she has youkai heat and the jewel had purified youkai in