Reviews for Mating Season
estuvo increible la historia
Amazing
Shadowgirl38 chapter 1 . 3/7
s/8935788/1/Mating-Season
I don't know if you let this person use your story but I wanted to let you know
Please sequel I think Kagome should give birth in five months a full youkai as she has youkai heat and the jewel had purified youkai in
nekochanlover69 chapter 1 . 1/20
I love it i so wish you could make a spin-off
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was such an incredible one-shot. It was so full of emotion and, even though I was expecting a brutal mating, I am extremely pleased it was tender and gentle! You are an incredible writer and are very talented! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hi! Discogrl23 here! I liked that story a lot. It's one of the most dramatic one!
beanche chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wow, this was interesting and long (not that I'm complaining) one-shot. I love that you portrayed Kagome as a strong woman. You are a talented author. Thank you for sharing this.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Wow, that was quite the story. I enjoyed it greatly but it left me wondering if Kagome was more demoness than human. Personally I was leaning toward demoness due to several things mentioned. Also I was wondering why there was no mention of Rin. Either way I know this story is going into my favorites and now I'm on a search for the unedited version.
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I loved it
RomanianRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Beautiful!
animelover102 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
*anime cries* this was so beautiful! Your an amazing talented author! U
Kazuhe chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
demon5451 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Great story I'm willing to read where you go with this story.