Reviews for Mating Season
E.C punk chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I don't remember when this was posted and to be honest...probably won't look c: sorry. But I thought this was amazing. I own all seasons of Inuyasha (never read the manga unfortunately). But seriously, this was incredible. I love your take on things and I always shipped them! Sorry back to the whole I don't know when this was posted...I say that cause I doubt you'll ever see this. But dang, you have skills, I do creative writing but nothing like this. ...oh wow I sound like a weirdo. Oh well. It was awesome! (Also this was half review half me being a weirdo...it was awesome, especially the lemon c: "
rose444100 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I quite enjoyed this one shot. I normally don't read them. But I thought you did this rather well. You should think about maybe making this into a full fanfiction then just a one shot. The idea of Kagome going on her own with her own powers is a interesting idea. Plus I would be interested to see more of this relationship. I have been getting into a Sess/Kag pairing lately.
amanda chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Amanda I very much loved you're story I am writing a story of my own but do not have a way of finishing it if you would like I can send you some of my ideas for I am looking for someone to find a story that I have written called The Fallen Neko written by anglefox I will explain more if u decide to take up the challenge contact me for my offer wont last long
vquinn19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
continue this i love it so much i want to now what happened please
Psyka chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great one shot i enjoyed it well done
drama mama1999 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
that was the best story and p.s kagome do desirve sesshomaru better than inuyasha and im startin to be a sesshomaru fan and he does desirve kagome ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I skipped the sex part because I don't like reading about sex but I read the rest and I must say it was a pretty good story! XD :) ;)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow! That sure was something. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Aozora12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow... that was... just, wow. So much detail in one story... I bow down to your awesomeness! I cry in pity over my own pathetic stories! You are an amazing writer!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Love it!
It's the best one shot! In the world
Taz chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow...that was an amazing story! You were really...it was just so...wow. Thanks :) WRITE MORE!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013