Reviews for Tolerable
actrivi chapter 11 . 9/7
Love this little series. Very cute and love their interactions. Yay friendship! lol Thank you for writing :)
jarjayes chapter 11 . 7/13
Even close friends get on each other's nerves.
jarjayes chapter 10 . 7/13
I really needed this!
jarjayes chapter 9 . 7/13
Miroku is such a man...LOL!
jarjayes chapter 8 . 7/13
Within the Inuyasha canon, I don't see it as an impossibility for both of them to be friends. And if we want the extend the theory even further, I see Sesshoumaru warming up a lot quicker to Sango than to Kagome. Towards Kagome, even in the series, I noticed precaution. Perhaps because Kagome practically purified him the second time he attempted to kill her? Plus, Rin is closer to Miroku and Sango's family while Kagome was in her time. Sesshoumaru is step by step...he's like a 12step I am enjoying reading this.
jarjayes chapter 7 . 7/12
None of us really know what the furry thing is. Except? The author and creator Rumiko.

My theory is this, it could be his pelt that allows him to turn back to his true self.
jarjayes chapter 5 . 7/12
jarjayes chapter 4 . 7/12
Like brother, like brother.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 7/12
jarjayes chapter 2 . 7/12
jarjayes chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm glad it's not yaoi.
I needed a little mirth and enjoyed this fic.
Ryuu-no-Taisho chapter 11 . 7/6
I read all eleven chapters of your story and I'm LOVING it.
I do hope that you'll keep adding more, since it's been some time, since your last update.
To be honest, I've only recently discovered this story and it's highly entertaining. :D
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
I love this. They rock together.
No one will ever speak of this. Ever. Ever. In any way. Ever.
ScarlettNymph chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I hate that this keeps happening to me...I keep finding amazing stories with no real endings.. waah I want to cry myself to sleep now lol. Well I don't know if you'll read this but i really loved the story. I love this paring! They are kind of an oddball couple so it's hard to find a fanfic that is actually good, but this fanfic is amazing. I really enjoyed it and I wish that you would have continued it because not giving it a proper ending is really sad. I still love it and I'm really glad I came across it...even if the fact that it's a oneshot kills me. :D great job! I hope you will decide to pick it up and extended it in the future! Will be waiting!