Reviews for Tolerable
sovandeprins chapter 7 . 6/9
Even though a herb that stirrs sesshoumaru (and other youkai) Inner... beast, lets say, is rather used in my opinion; I still very much enjoyed it. One thing I have always enjoyed with your writing is that you embrace the subject of 'sex' and desire in a none explicit way? If that makes sense? I personally cant write smut and the closest I ever get is suggestions and hints. You follow a similar pattern, and I appriciate that. Its sensual in a compleatly different way, in my opinion.

I know this isnt 'yaoi' in its most raw form, but I do find this 'pairing' very loveable and sweet. They are both so calm. Its really... mind numbing, in a way? Im not sure how to explain it.
Perhaps... like a lazy sunday morning where the sun shines through the blinds and you hear the birds from outside? It feels like that, i suppose..

Thank you for writing.
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh, I have been having this on my to-read list for a while now! Your writing is always wonderful, but I have to admit that I do have a certain Love for people who write Miroku so well. Im a big fan of him, too. So any 'ship' so the speak, that involves him is always a good one in my book.

Thank you for writing. Cant Wait to read more.
Miroku being nervous when he was asked to disrobe- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
eagle eye chapter 1 . 3/19
AUGH THIS IS GORGEOUS
Thank you thank you thank you.
I cannot gush enough about this masterpiece. It's paced! It's tangible. It's thorough without being padded. I love it and I don't know when the last time I read fanfiction about Inuyasha ever. Kudos for this excellent work!
kanna of the void chapter 11 . 3/19
I feel there are so few fics out there that tackle miroku's character, and this one seems so on point it was such a pleasure to read! The in character aspect of all the cast and especially sesshomaru was wonderful and always something I hope for in fics. You have done it so wonderfully and though it's been almost a decade I hope sometime there may be some update.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 2 . 1/20
I love everything about this and their budding friendship omg.
KaarlaaXD chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Oh man, I wish this was complete; it was really good! Did you know this has fanart on tumblr? It's how I found out about it. By user llaelaps, just check their inuyasha tag. All three posts are fanart for this fic and they are great!
kailisweet chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I PREFER TO FIGHT ONE THAN BECOME ONE how do you tease me with this
RavenArchress chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I honestly don't remember if I've commented on this before, but I'm always so happy with how it's written when I re-read it. The characters are portrayed in such an interesting way, it grabs my interest in every paragraph!
Darkfrosty chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
This was really great to read!
HappyDirtyCookiie chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
boi! this was so good! are you ever going to update it?
Shadow Seraphim chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
MY GOD, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Shadow Seraphim chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I screamed, ok?

I didn't know I needed this pairing until now. Damn you!
Elkian chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
"If I'm not mistaken, my bastard of a brother here just asked you to bear his child for him."

Okay, I died.
the17thmuse chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
This is nice and refreshing. Miroku and Sesshomaru's interactions are certainly entertaining.