Reviews for Tolerable
HappyDirtyCookiie chapter 11 . 10/3
boi! this was so good! are you ever going to update it?
Shadow Seraphim chapter 11 . 9/22
Shadow Seraphim chapter 1 . 9/22
I screamed, ok?

I didn't know I needed this pairing until now. Damn you!
Elkian chapter 5 . 9/21
"If I'm not mistaken, my bastard of a brother here just asked you to bear his child for him."

Okay, I died.
the17thmuse chapter 11 . 5/28
This is nice and refreshing. Miroku and Sesshomaru's interactions are certainly entertaining.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 5/16
Oooooo, that's a good one
Jenni chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Loved your fic. Btw, Japanese people do not shrug so they have no idea what it means. Another gesture that is not understood there is air quotes. Just for future reference :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
actrivi chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Love this little series. Very cute and love their interactions. Yay friendship! lol Thank you for writing :)
jarjayes chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Even close friends get on each other's nerves.
jarjayes chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I really needed this!
jarjayes chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Miroku is such a man...LOL!
jarjayes chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Within the Inuyasha canon, I don't see it as an impossibility for both of them to be friends. And if we want the extend the theory even further, I see Sesshoumaru warming up a lot quicker to Sango than to Kagome. Towards Kagome, even in the series, I noticed precaution. Perhaps because Kagome practically purified him the second time he attempted to kill her? Plus, Rin is closer to Miroku and Sango's family while Kagome was in her time. Sesshoumaru is step by step...he's like a 12step I am enjoying reading this.
jarjayes chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
None of us really know what the furry thing is. Except? The author and creator Rumiko.

My theory is this, it could be his pelt that allows him to turn back to his true self.
jarjayes chapter 5 . 7/12/2015