Reviews for Tolerable
Aspenmist chapter 11 . 3/16
If I could, I would have followed and favorited (I don't have an account), nevermind the fact that you don't seem to have updated in a while. This is the first fanfic I have read (out of a total of around thirtyfourty) that has made me want to do so, so I really hope there's more coming!
The Great Susinko chapter 11 . 2/5
That was so sweet. Sesshoumaru really does care about Miroku. I hate being sick. I'm glad that Jaken stayed mostly quiet. His voice would have felt like being hit in the head with a hammer.

I know that all good things must come to an end (Or so they say. I think they lie.), but I hope you revisit this story and add some more to it. I loved it so much! Thank you for writing!
The Great Susinko chapter 10 . 2/5
Awww! The petting is too cute! I would want to pet Sesshoumaru's tail too. Well, if I was pretty sure he wouldn't kill me for it. As much as I love his tail, my self preservation is too highly developed for me to attempt that feat without some chance of living through it.
The Great Susinko chapter 9 . 2/5
I love Sesshoumaru. "You will live."
The Great Susinko chapter 7 . 2/5
What an awesome idea! This was a great chapter! I love how you characterize Sesshoumaru and I LOVE that you gave him his tail. I know, but I love tails.
The Great Susinko chapter 6 . 2/5
Awwww!
The Great Susinko chapter 5 . 2/5
LOL! That ending line is perfect! Wow!
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 2/5
So cute! I think I said that before, but the comment is still valid. I loved it!
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 2/5
That was too cute. Great job!
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 2/5
A broom? I love this chapter! Please Sesshoumaru. Don't kill me.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 2/5
This is a really really cool story. I absolutely love it! I am saddened that it seems this is a forgotten story. I do hope you come back to it!
Laughing so hard! I did not see this coming...
Utsukushi tsukiakari chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
this is by far my favorite pairing and they were both well characterized,. Amazing and outstanding job as always,. I look forward to more,.
Utsukushi tsukiakari chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Miroku and Sesshomaru have officially became my favorite set of friends. If only, if only,.
Utsukushi tsukiakari chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
and make me smile it did,.