Reviews for The Other Slayer
lucyferr chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
She helped him through the psychological trauma of killing Jenny Calendar when he was evil, and especially that of killing a Slayer when he was good.

Funy how they can forgive Angel for murder but they couldn't forgive Faith for the same.
barney-mugger chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
wow, that was great. i wasn't expecting faith to die at all, so it was an interesting shock. do you have a sequel up, the end seemed a bit cliffhanger-ish?
roboc chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
er...well, that was well written, but amazingly disappointing plot -wise, mainly though cause i'm a B/F fan...but still, it was kind of harsh, killing faith and all.
disappointed chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Seriously.. what was the point of this story? There was no sense to it? A nonexistent plot, the actions of the characters had motivation. There was effect but no cause. I feel like i wasted a whole 10mins of my life.
charmedloverloes chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Wow, drama...
charmedloverloes chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Uh oh... Is Angelus coming back?:P I hope Faith's not really as stupid as to team up with Spike...
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
What the hell was that?

Okay, glad that Buffy's back, but you're moving to fast here, getting things all mixed up. I know fanfic isn't canon, as many have told me, but in a story like this you've got to explain the differences. This story reads like Xander's nightmare, except he wouldn't know Anne.

Okay, Anne wouldn't be able to just start a shelter, she'd probably need to work in one first, then take over more responsibilities.

Faith was traumatized into joining the mayor. It was a way to protect herself and also to make the deputy mayor's accidental death mean less. Why exactly is she coming into town, joining up with a vampire and then immediately start to fight someone she didn't know. And she didn't actually torture anybody till Angel season 1.

She says she's on the winning side, but at this point there are no sides. There's a girl running from Kakistos, a group of people who could help her, and one tough but nothing special vampire. If she was willing to be bad, why not just beg Kakistos to let her live in return for her working for him?

Also Spike in season 3 came back to get a love spell cast on Dru, not to kill Buffy or move on. This Spike is more like season 4's Spike. So why did he skip the part where he wanted to get Dru back?
Jason Barnett chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I'm sorry, I don't believe this story. It's a well written attempt and your Buffy is all right character wise, for a normal situation. But the Buffy who went to LA was an emotional wreck, and I don't believe she could heal from being that wreck, until she returned home.
charmedloverloes chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Nice... I love the Giles and Buffy scene.
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Of course there's hope! She's gonna come back, right? Oh, well... Whatever is going to happen, I like the start. Please write on!
Davide chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Good start, this story has potential
bjchit chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
he winced at her grammar, but not at the fact that she was telling him to not hold his breath about finding Buffy. And Xander's brillant move of walking right up to Faith to introduce himself right in of Cordelia. I think you got the characters down pat.