Reviews for Not Alone
Lovely romantic story. I wonder who tops? In my imagination it is Oliver, who's added years of experience allows him the privilege of pounding Clark's totally hot, sexy, rounded alien ass. Forever! And Clark would want it any other way.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was an excellent story off to read It's Not Over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Good story off to read It's Not Over.
tubazrcool chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
BITCH YES! I have been longing to find a good writer for Clark/Oliver - I ship them together like no one's business, but then again I like shipping all my guys' together - Lex/Clark, Clark/Oliver, Oliver/AC (fish jokes! all I ever get are fish jokes), Clark/Jason, Clark/Davis, Jimmy/Oliver, Jimmy/Davis, Clark/Jimmy, Clark/Zod, Oliver/Zod (I regret nothing!)

But at last, Clark/Oliver - it seems they're a lot more popular in fanfiction though; I can never find a lot of fanvideos for them (HNNNGGGG *drool*). I loved their awkward conversation - how it slowly built up into Oliver answering his doubts with a kiss (le swoon).

Stupid Clark, thinking he's not good enough because Lana's a dimbo - needs to die (at least she and Clark can NEVER be together now! That ship has FINALLY sailed - good riddance and may it burn in peace - or pain, I don't mind if Lana suffers XD)

Also, can I just point out DOMINION! All the Clollie feels! I find it depressing there's no Oliver/Zod fanfic centred around that episode (such a good master/slave fic that would be - ovaries exploding just thinking about it)

Also, it's dumbfounded - the "b" didn't quite make it into the word processor XD
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OK, so you have a thing for sappy endings. Lol. No scenes, the fis was totally sweet anyway. Just enough brooding to counter the sap. XD Nah, seriously, it was really nice. :D

Peace Out! _
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great story.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Awe, that was a cute little one-shot, I liked it! The plot was great and so was the character portrayal and character interactions as well, and everything was well written too.

Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh my gosh. It was so darn sweet. Just what I had hoped for, too. I'm planning on writing a "coming out" story for Ollie, set in season 7. I hope it can measure up to this.

And I love Clark and Ollie too.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw, my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard!
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww! I love it! Its so cute...
eternaltime101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this was a fantastic little oneshot! not only the first clarkXoliver that you wrote, but the first one EVER! thank you so much for writing about clarkXoliver, cause they are one perfect couple (not to mention HOT couple lol!)
fanofyaoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
It was okay but just a tad short! otherwise perfect!
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I just realized that I have already read this story once but I didn't leave a review! Shame on me! Anyway, I loved it! So what if it was sappy! I love sappy endings!..LoL! Just like all of your other Clark/Oliver fics, this one was great too! :)
Izotz B chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I gotta give my props...I bet you would be good at some Lemon stuff with ur creativity