Reviews for Secondary Intent
Great story! :D
anonfmpfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Simply beautiful!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I realize this was published a long time ago, but this is a gorgeous, gorgeous piece that ages the characters beautifully while still leaving them recognizably themselves.
Zefferelli chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Marvelous story telling. No complaints from me at all.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wonderful one shot. No complaints at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ah! I can't believe you wrote this in 2 days. That's amazing. It is probably the best FMP! story I've read. Seriously.

I wish somebody had recorded the expressions on my face while reading this, so I could tell you. There were parts were I was crying and parts where I was giggling and parts where I was hugging my laptop (actually, that was most of the story ') It just moved me so much. You're an excellent storyteller. I could picture everything perfectly, even feel the pain in her arm...

*sigh* I don't even have enough words to praise you. Just know that you have written the best FMP! fanfic. Congratulations.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This story is full of win and win. I enjoyed very much. It's Sousuke. It's Kaname. It's Full Metal Panic. And it rocks.

Thank you for writing such an insightful story and then sharing it with us who read.
Langobalt chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is epic win. Although for a scar to heal so neatly, it WOULD require treatment. I say this as one with scars, both clean and unclean (vet medicine is fun, no?)

Still, awesome writing. I commend you for your skill and creativity.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
A nice hint of darkness, and of fluff. The things that Make FMP! itself. Thank you so much for writing, and I wish that you had more. But cest la vie, I suppose. Here it to hoping, and adding you to my fav authors list!
Langus chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. You write very well and I enjoyed your charaterizations. Also the second person was a nice touch and I think it fit well. This is actually the first FMP! fic I've read on Fan Fiction so I guess I'm off to a good start, though I have a feeling I might end up feeling horribly disappointed from here on out. Thanks again!

Lana chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Great story. It was absolutely beautiful. chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Beautifully done. You did a great job showing Sousuke's cluelessness and thoughtfulness and his other many contradictions. I liked Kaname moving on with life... and still missing Sousuke.
gaojo chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
amazing point of view for the story. I generally abhor stories that label you as the main character (mainly because it feels like im playing an RPG), but this one flowed ever so smoothly.

also, maybe realise is an accepted spelling, but realize looks so much better to me...but then again, im no english major.
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Magnificent story.

It's hard to know what to say, watching how th two of them danced around the subject that seemed to be in the hearts. Still, it seems that perhaps it was the beginning of something and that in time it would become something more.

Good luck & best wishes,