Reviews for Friend, Foe, or Fatuous
StyxxsOmega chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
*snort* Very hilarious. I wanna
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Thanks for all the laughs! I seriously enjoyed reading this story.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
can you please write more? im dying to read more.
zexydemyx66 chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
cant stop laughing. please write a sequel!
britt chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
this chapter reminds me of the east coast west coast beef from the 90s. messed up how two ppl who were bff now worst enemies and now have everyone under their influence now arguing too... good fic now off to read more.
Mysteriouslyabsent chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
This is the fic that got me into fanfiction. Just wanted to say thanks! :)
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
Still cracking up over some of the things in here, especially Reno hitting Rufus with his EMR & the image of an old lunch lady running out with *her* skirt hiked up.

I also liked how you put in a brief reminder in chapter 13 about what the fight was about. I was actually just thinking about that before I'd gotten to that chapter.

Even though it's a humor story, I'm impressed with how well you progressed one silly fight to show how it can turn into something crazy & ugly which hurts other people not even involved. (The idea of a Turk vs. SOLDIER war starting up from one "school-boy fight" was really cool.)
littleonegi chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
This is really good.
Phoe.nyxus chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a story so much.

It wasn't long at all, in words, but it was great! It really brightened my day and mood, thank you~

I'll try checking out your other stories 8D

- nyxus
tokidokilove chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Another awesome story, loved it to bits _

Love your characters, I really adore how you write them! Zack and Reno were hilarious, Seph and Tseng as pals or at least mutual sufferers was great, and psychotic Vincent was just awesome XD
Namantos chapter 18 . 1/12/2009
hahaha! oh god this was really funny, I couldn't stop reading :D

you really hit bulls-eye on these ones, spot on, really!

I can see them, doing all those things you wrote :P

god those images wont leave my mind for some time now :)

really good :)
Dackerie chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
Hey just so there's no confusing the post right under this one is yeah lol I was just to tired and lazy to do anything.

Dackerie chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
Hi , I was just bored and started reading your story and I was like instantly hooked,it's like one am and I seriously just finished it. And all I have to say is wow I like seriously loved it,I was a little confused at times but other than that it was awesome! I hope you keep writing! Because it's like your thing. By the way I hope you had a awesome Chistmas and a sweet New year,sorry I think I'm starting to ramble, one last thing just so you know who I am Dackerie is the name alright I am not sure if it comes up with the review,but yeah sorry about the horrible ramble and good luck with the Gutag,America! Bye! I am just to lazy to log in bye the way:)

Ra Sadistic One chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
O_o; That was entertaining, but I don't get the end. It totally wasn't any kind of end. It just stopped. O_o; And that just leaves me lost. But it was well done, all things considered.
FlurryDivider chapter 18 . 1/31/2008
lol, so yeahh, this thing is fuking addicting for some odd reason. I just HAD to finish it. ;;