Reviews for Waste Not Want Not
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
When are you going to update this?
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Look like Ron going to take Kim's place as the town hero in secret. Wonder if Wade will have any knowledge of this or he'll be in denial like Kim is.
Jenny chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Kim you will be affected by this month ends while your best friend have a awesome and wonderful life that you were expecting to have with Josh
Jenny chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Ron is going to find his month being booked. Missions, the lake, training for both football and his destiny, tutoring, and his classes while acting that nothing out of ordinary is happening. Have him defend himself and other nerds from bullies and win and also win the first football game with the final goal much to everyone shocked. Have these actions make people realize that there more to Ron than first appears. Have him be well liked and popular almost overnight. Also have him be one of the top students and actually enjoy his classes and find them not tough like he thought it would be. He also starts going out with Tara and throughout everything he remains modest and kind instead cocky like in the past. Have him gain self-confidence and self-esteem. Are you going to have him wear a ninja outfit with a mask and have ancient ninja Japanese weapons with him during the missions?

While Ron's life is moving up high, Kim is suffering with Josh and is in denial that the whole school now adore and respect Ron and all the things he accomplished.
Jenny Krakowski chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Write more!
D.E.J chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I relly hope you up date soon this story is fantastic it's funny and my kind of story I always thought Ron was intelligent and strong plus nhows how to fight

Thank you D.E.J.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
This was actually pretty nice.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
dude update this is good stuff here
Daki92 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Damn shame it stopped there
Fenrir chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Please update I love this fic
elyk36 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
great job with this story. you make it seem as if josh might not acctuall be batting for the other team. come back to this story and see where it takes you let the story take on a life of it's own sometimes you end up with a great story by doing this and it allows you more detail as the story comes to a close
vase chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Great Great great plot and story and writing is superb. Soo much was put into this Mrs dr p being dissapointed in kim for hurting ron on his birthday. kim trying her best as to make up with her best friend while having a major teenage crush on a pretty boy. it good that you didn't make kim a villian towards ron just no a good friend.

Shego and the fight club and the discovery of the hidden ron within ron by shego.

Than there is the Tara a persons just has to love Tara, but the relationship with her and Bonnie is really enduring but keeps Bonnie in character.

Though ron is clueless he can't stay to dense towards tara's advances are it would make him mentally challenged.

I really want much more of this story but I know that since it has not been updated in a few years that it's not happening. But this truely had the makings of one of the best Ron Stoppable stories in Fan Fiction. to bad
BrerRabbit63 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I see it's been a few years since an update to this story. Is there going to be more, because I'd really like to see it finished. If you're not going to, do you mind if someone else does?
vase chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Please continue this story!

Thank you for an excellent story so far, I like the Tara and Bonnie dynamics and I hope you don't string the Ron is dense thing too long. I thought it was clever the way you had Bonnie agree to except Ron and still maintain the food chain.

Man great way to keep Ron's development up by having him enter voc school. In summary you mention Ron/Tara and later Ron/Kim it would be nice to see Ron establish a relationship with Tara seeing how Kim may not be what helps him go to be independent and strong.

What's with the Josh massage of another man's leg, interesting once you throw in High school Musical. You also add some intrigue with the mention of Shego in the Chosen one prophecy. by the way kool way having Shego notice Ron's movement at the club.

Please continue this story and maybe have.
pbow chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Hi Limby,

I just want to say this is a great story and am wondering if you plan to return to it or not.

Live Large,