Reviews for WOWSIGN
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
It would be interesting to see where you're going with this, especially since none of the stuff you mentioned in the summary are happening here. So far all I have figured out is that they all play WoW... not too exciting there.

Spelling and grammar are on the strong side, compared to many fics. Good job there.
Otritzi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hmm...Inresting premise...but I can see that this would fit better in the .Hack section over the Ranma section...unless Ranma plays too.
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I definitely don't know where this is heading, besides having being a character introduction chapter. I'll stay posted, as I like your style to begin with.
alphaskiier chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I'm liking this story very much and I like the way you form your paragraphs, but there seem to be a few misspellings. You didn't spell "accidently" right in the Gurio Umino section, you misspelled "accident", "Ayeka", "ashamed", "magazine", "fortunately", "resourceful" and "alternatives" in the Nobuyuki Masaki section. "Honeymoon" is one word in the Gina Diggers section. "Courtesy" is not spelled correctly in the Nabiki Tendo section. In the Akane Tendo section, "Tsucassa" is actually spelled "Tsukasa". Spelling errors aside, this seems to have the potential to be a very good story and I very much hope that you will continue it.