Reviews for Topside
escape2neverland chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
omg that was KY-UUUT! :D I luv Flushed Away, especially after reading ur fanfic ;)
roddy and rita rule chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved the story. except next time i wanna see some smoochin. those two r made for each other. rita should ave just lunged on him and made out with him. ok not really. just a little smoocin would have been nice! ;)
acciolove-x chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Brilliant. Love the way Rita reacted when Joe tried to hit on her teehee. *Faves*
lilie chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
how could you see this movie? idiot! there is no such thing. please make this storie intreasting! or eles iam going to write.
Ash Li Wu chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Haha, awesome! I really laugh at the last part.
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
gwaa XD that was so cute! i love this story alot :3
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
wow, you've been busy! this one was great too!
Hay Bails chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Foony!
KellyJack chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
You Rock man. Great story keep writing. I thought it could be longer thou, but enough flames great story!
Lady Lithoniel chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
YAY ,more Flushed Away Goodness lol! Finally I was going crazy hoping someone would post. Great job I absoloutely loved the ending I hope you write more!
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is a seriously good piece: compact, but very well-detailed and carefully-written, three things which don't always go together. And "Does this mean I can drive the boat?" Hahaha, I actually laughed out loud when I read that! Excellent, just excellent!