Reviews for Twilight Crossing
timberwolf1337 chapter 26 . 1/27
Really cool ending very cool. It all comes full circle
timberwolf1337 chapter 21 . 1/27
I think i found a bit of a plot hole in this. Technically link isn't supposed to know about Midna being the TP until you are about to enter the TR i'm surprised you didn't add that in with the little comment "Princess who run away from home to go fight evil" Quote lol so question real quick i get most of this he started playing TP and it made his body emerged in the experience so is he in the world but hes fighting with the Wii remotes? lol or does he just straight have everything at his disposal in links inventory? Another thing if the character is slowly becoming him how is it he able to just exit the game and walk away when like a save comes up. Maybe i'm just reading to far into this and just being a jerk if so my bad lol i just thought of this stuff your breaking physics. I think i figured out the convos tho if its in the game like a cut scene its scripted but if for insistence he goes into wolf or they just have a regular convo its not scripted but then then Midnas still calling him link... Ok ill stop now
Hishin Trueflame chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
this was one of the most interessing self insert i have ever read really it was very good

FAV
Edge of twilight chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
awesome story -
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Thank god I have a Hans Zimmer playlist going on in the background. An epic story needs epic music.
msfcatlover chapter 26 . 2/17/2011
That...was...AMAZING! I totally loved every minute of it! It was /so/ well written, it was possible to imagine actually /being/ their with them! *continues gushing for roughly ten minutes*

All in all...I'm kinda sad it's over...
msfcatlover chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Cool...
msfcatlover chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Ahaha! "Blast this force that compels me!" Very humorous
origin of summoners chapter 27 . 3/28/2010
great fic. first time i read a self insert like this and you made it work and first time i read a si legend of zelda fic.
Lupus O'Fluna chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Sorry, I think this is well writen and set out but this kind of SI-fic is not my thing. Keep going this is a good fic and I'm shure thet people who like this kind of naretif will love this:

L.O'Fluna
Tetraforce chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
WOW! He owns his own cannon. He can ride for free now and give his OWN tours. :)
Tetraforce chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Well Midnight will be midnight. That's my nick name for her.
Tetraforce chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
Well so much for R and R for Link err Tony. *No, I don't mean read and review. The other R and R.*
Tetraforce chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
Poor Midna. She should have went into Links body to hide if she was that scared.

They really need to open a ski-lift on Snowhead...whatever it looks like. I bet modern day Hyrule has such a thing.
Tetraforce chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
Wow! I like your theorys and connections to OOT. :) Midna now needs to know what the heck Tony is talking about. Poor Midna. :(

I haven't played this far in the game but I don't plan to finish it as TP is too linear even compared to other Zelda games. :(

I was very dissaponted in the gameplay mechanisim and I don't ever plan to buy another Zelda game unless they make it as detailed as MM or better.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »