Reviews for Moon's Blossom
Saephana chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I really enjoy this story and the one before it. I hope you haven't totally abandoned this project.
The Sins Of Fate chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I love it.I want to read the rest of it! Please! I even got my sister hooked on Twilight Lavender and she hates Fanfic! Please please update!

Sincerly, Raven and Rachel
invisible-gurl chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
omg... so zusa was the one that "revived" tomo.. and somehow... sess is follow "tomo" who might not even be tomo but something that zusa created?... . now i'm hooked . please update ;
booklover111 chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
I loved Twilight Lavender and am looking forward to reading the rest of the sequal. Awesome writing, I hope Sesshomaru and Tomo meet again soon. .
Kinkatia chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Woah...I already dislike this Zusa dude even more than Naraku...and I actually dedicated an entire one chapter fanfic to Naraku bashing on a large scale.

Uhm, I have a question!

Is that contest still open? It's almost the end of June and all, I know, and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to come up with anything, but...I might.
Kinkatia chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I love your use of flashbacks. I really do!
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Hm...I like undefined Sesshy-onii-sama! He's so...interesting...and he's following a ghost! Wow! I never thought he'd ever do something I would want to do but be too chicken to actually do...if that made any sense, heh...-_-;
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I liked the sappiness. Sappiness can be a very good way to start a sequel!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
so its not naraku.

alright...hopefully in the end she'll be with sesshoumaru.
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
yay! i still love this story! keep up the good work. your an excellent writer and i stated my reasons in a review for the first story...so yeah!

maren
White Alchemist Taya chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
so she's back...she's really back. but in a comatose state?
K-chan10307 chapter 3 . 5/26/2007

I'm confuzzled!

Lol...

My nick name is Lulu...
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
dang, sesshoumaru really needs to solve this.

though the person who brought her back to life would be a problem.

i wonder whats in stall for them.
Chalcodes chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
OMG! I've been waiting forever for the second one and now it's here! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

My-Kokoro
White Alchemist Taya chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
uh oh.

this is trouble. i wonder if that man is naraku or something.