Reviews for The Romance of Hamton and Fifi
Redtop1995 chapter 1 . 1/24
I remember reading this story for the very first time. It still has that impact on me even years later. It's just so sweet and beautiful. Hamton and Fifi are one of the cutest couples in history, and this story proves it! Great work!

Have you ever thought of writing a sequel?
Bobby South chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Love this! I have always supported Fifi and Hamton as a couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Yay! The Perfect couple and coupling! Fifi Hamton 4 EVER!
Henry Truong chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this fan fiction so much thank you for shearing your beautiful work, it does bring back very sad memories for me though but I do love this fan fiction :)
S.M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It's true what they say: Love stinks. But in this case, that's a good thing! I was listening to P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) by Michael Jackson when I was finishing this, and I thought, 'I couldn't have picked a better song to listen to!' In the immortal words of Siskel and Ebert, I give it '2 Thumbs Up!'
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I am such a sucker for Hampton/Fifi, they are just so cute! and you manegd t capture their relationship perfectly in this fic, i do hope there will be more chapters soon.
Rkerekes13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I give this fanfiction two thumbs up! Fifi and Hamton are the cutest couple ever, and they're my favorite couple as well! Maybe you should write a sequel! Keep up the good work!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Sa! You have a great talent. This was a beautifully made piece. And all the characters were so in character. The ending was devine and so romantic. It's a great fic all together.
Pepe K chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I liked this. :)

And I usually don't like stuff by many other TTA writers besides my own. You picked my favorite couple too. Very nicely done.

The gags were funny and the feelings were excellent.

Well done.

- Pepe K.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
So, Hampton & Fifi did it.:)) I bet this'll be like that upcoming movie "Knocked Up", & I guess you may already know who might be "knocked up". Wonder what Fifi'll tell Babs & Shirley when next she sees them. Probably the romantic part of how it felt. Cause I KNOW they enjoyed it. Well, anyway, update soon.
Max le Fou chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
aw that was a sweet story :3

Souffler-queue made me laugh as well as Feef Because i'm myself french it sounded funny :p I guess hamton wanted to say "my beautiful fluffy-tail" then "Ma belle queue touffue", non? :)

Mr i loved the way she kissed him when he told his feelings :3 It's so romantic and cute... and those descriptions of the love scene at the end... mrrowr

Great work :)
Nukem999 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Excellent start for a first story, you've got a great grasp for detailing and you really write Fifi and Hamton's love story vwey well. Couple suggestions tho. Try making your dialouge more elaborate make it more creative, also, why would Max take a bribe? he's already rich, that part just seemed off to me.

But in any case, this is a sweet story and don't take my suggestions as flames, it's just advice, nice job on the story, I'd love to see more in the future.
Trajan the Terrapin chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Excellenty told Story my my man. Well done. One of the best Fifi/ Hamton romances ive come across. Loved the part where Hamton tricked Monty. (He's a dickweed!) Heres a song i shall sing that fits this story perfectly:

We gon’ fight

Fight for our right to love yeah

Nobody wanna see us together

But it don’t matter no

Cause I got you!

By Akon-
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Very good story! Excellent romantic scenes, and nice exchanges.

Just one minor detail; Hammy tricked Monty in a boxing match -that never happened anyway-, not a wrestling one.

Keep the good writing.