Reviews for Samantha In The Lion's Den
I don't think that this is M rated. T yes, M not so much
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Sweet
remerkaba chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Fun story. You write the banter between Jack and Sam very well.
leiasky chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ROTFL! That last line was brilliant! Nice little fic! I thought I'd read all your stuff but not this one. A lovely look into post S10 Sam and Jack.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very very cute! A nice insight into what Sam was thinking before going to Atlantis.

Rx
chelle db chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Love it! What more can I say. Love it...lots! Thank you.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very nice little slice of life for our favorite pair. Glad you're writing for them again.

Ship Day is Saturday, July 28, on the S/J Ship Family Discussion Thread at GW. Hope you'll be able to join us! Your work is very well-liked there!
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh, what a great little vignette, perfectly in character. Thank you - Jennifer
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
*big cheesy grin here* Haven't seen that part yet, but hey, I don't let spoilers get me down, cuz I like to see the journey, ya know?
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wonderful! :)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Sweet, and bitter. Nice handling of Sam's feelings on this new twist in her career and ramifications for her personal life. Her concern about dealing with Sheppard is intriguing, though I expected her resignation on dealing with McKay. Loved the way this ended - Squee-e-e! Nice read, thanks!
dp chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very nice. Like the idea.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Cute and insightful! Bravo!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hehe, cute.

Um i thought the poilkers indicated Sam would be commanding a ship, not taking over atlantis?

And how are Sam & JAck supposed to be together either way i wonder - both those assignments would keep her away from earth for months if not years at a time.

But it doesn't matter because season 9 & 10 don't exist, i insist they're just some bad nightmare (or screwed up timeline) - liveing in denial is a grand thing :)
sgcbearcub chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Yes! And so true. She's never really had a staff tour as 2IC anywhere, has she?