Reviews for The Race For Lee's Book
OrangeStrands chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
I love this. I love you. This is a masterpiece of writing like the rest of your works. Never stop, you hear me?
You have a gift! Just don't ever stop sharing it with us! We need people like you!
keirachan719 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This fanfic is so fuunny :D
winnie chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
ahahhahah love lee's punishment/:P so well written

:D
Aurelia Faiza chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
quite easily, the best humour fic i've ever read. seriously, just fantastic!
Aurelia Faiza chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
LOVE the book titles! steve's is just brilliant XD i like how you've made lee such a bitch! it completely suits him
Aurelia Faiza chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
if the whole of the story is like this chapter, i'll be continuously giggling throughout. this is brilliant! loved the part about male prostitutes, and kazuya smiling at the memory of disowning jin, and "steve's weird" - this is hilarious
rubyredcherry chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
hahahaha..i couldn't stop reading until the end. This was you're a Great writer! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
hahahaha.. i couldn't stop reading untill the end. That was hilarious. Wow you're a Great writer! :D
Astell Epaz chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Yes, I enjoyed it, so I review lol...

I never thought that the book is just a trick! I'm actually expecting to see someone read it, but when it turns out to be a blank book with a 'nice' note inside, I almost fell out of my chair! love it!

-Astell Epaz-
LilVirga chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Oh My God! I read this all in one sitting. This had me crying. I loved how you manage to include alot of characters without it being stupid. You have a real talent.
Bluegoat chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
So I read this whole thing, and it was very funny. The book titles made me laugh, as well as the whole Janet thing. Wang was humorously obnoxious, I thought he was consistently entertaining. "Except Ling, because she's my granddaughter." LOL And being too old to die a horrible death? *SPOILER* I was only disappointed that no one got Lee's secrets! I sort of wanted Marduk to win. :) Oh well.
Dragorion chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
You are a freakin genius, you an I need collaborate again sometime.
billionsofblue chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
OMG,it was so funny,I just couldn't stop laughing!hahahahahahahahaha:)
goodnightlove chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
AHAHAHA

that was hillarious!

excellent job :D

loved it!

x
Salysha chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
And thanks for writing the fic, et cetera, et cetera. Forgot to add. ;)