Reviews for Unexpected Passion
Maria Valo chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
Omg, I cried through everything. So sweet!
coldlessprincess chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
love it!
Shortey chapter 27 . 10/22/2010
Great fic! I love it!
eternally-fate chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I read this fic a time ago but I didn't have a Account but now I do and I have to review.

This is one of the best fics that I ever read you made me a Randy/Maria fan
Hairdr3sser0nFire chapter 27 . 12/16/2007
Ah I just now finished with your story! It was wonderful! I couldn't get enough up until the end. Everything was so well written and beautiful, good job! One of the best stories I've ever read on ff, especially since it's of my favorite pair! Ahh you're the best. Cannot wait to read the sequel to this! How exciting! Great ending too, they totally kicked ass together, incredible duo. I could go on, but I'll stop, don't want to make this uber long haha. Excellent story, once again! Keep up the good work. Have a lovely day :)
Hairdr3sser0nFire chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
Hi! I absolutely love this story! You're a great writer, I read up to this chapter like in 2 days. I'm addicted. Can't wait to read the conclusion! && Thanks again for all the comments you've made on my story. I really appreciate them
justinbieberx chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw i haven't read this but great ending!
ghettoprincesz914 chapter 26 . 10/19/2007
2 kute dey r fresh none da less lol... trade mak of vianca do not use lol
ghettoprincesz914 chapter 25 . 10/19/2007
aw super kute
ghettoprincesz914 chapter 24 . 10/18/2007
aw...
cena-ria-434 chapter 27 . 10/11/2007
Christal! You got me crying. Why end it now? So please, MAKE A SEQUEL! Everyone would love it. Please! I love it Christal! You've got me addicted. I can't believe it came to an end.

Just wanted to say that you did a really great job. I mean a really really really ubber ubber ubber great job. And I would like to thank you for including me on your shout-out. I enjoyed reading and I'm looking forward to your story MIXED BLESSINGS and I'm also hoping for you to start a sequel.

...LUV-LOTS...

~AnDrEa-cena-ria-434-~

ΓΌ
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 27 . 10/4/2007
AW wow! that was such a great story. you know that I hate Maria I can not stand her but she was really good in this story amazing in fact. John was so funny! aww you should have made him say something about making Torrie pancakes lol but even though he was cracked me up throughout the story!

Torrie was cute in this as well, Mickie made me laugh Candice was good as well.

Jorrie also very cute! more cuter in some stories lol, I am so glad I gave you the idea to pair them up lol! thank you so much for putting them together in it hunny

Yay RKO is finally happy, but damn I hate him on Raw right now but thanks to this story I can still like Randy somehow.

All I can say is WELL DONE Mandy Girl! excellent work