Reviews for Forever
tweety chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
really nice you didn't follow the usual kiss
tweety chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
it is lovely i do not think that i have ever read a story like this start making stories you are really good at it.
tweety chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
well you did not dissapoint me but there were some wrong spellings
tweety chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
you got good ideas so i think you should continue i really like it do not dissapoint me
BobtheFrog chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
I started reading Loliver stories about two or three weeks ago and I had almost given up hope on finding a well written story. All of your pieces have blown me away. Especially this one. Fabulous. I could hear Mitchel and Emily's voices as I was reading ( a rare thing to happen )...I love this story to bits...thank you so much for writing this!

One question: Why did Oliver tell Lily's parents that there was no way they would ever date? Especially since he was in love with her...such steamy kisses! _
emma chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
FANTASTIC STORY!

...
Blackfishy chapter 18 . 5/27/2009
:O

This story is AMAZING! Like one of the best Lolivers I've ever read :) I can't figure out why I've never read it before...

Oh wait, published 2007 - thats why :D It's a few pages back...

ANYWAY. This was brilliant, really really well written, You can totally empathise with Lilly for being confused (I've been in that kind of relationship with a best guy friend, except it didn't end so well. Although we're friends again now :D)

Loved how random Oliver was, and his obsession with forever. I love him.

Also completely true about it being hard to tell people when you feel like that about a friend. But it was nice that she and Miley could talk about it in the end. It's always so much better when you get it all out.

My favourite bit was probably the bit with the 'documentary' or the bit on the beach. They were both really good :).

The end was adorable :D I love flashbacks/stories about when they were little.

This story was amazing and you should be really proud :D

Love

Charlx

PS - sorry about some of the odder parts of this review... My mind goes off on one :P
shayjay83038 chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
Aw i loved it! Especially at the end when it flashed back to when they were kids and first carved their names into the tree. That was so cute!
UnderxGravity chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
"Blue met brown."

A very prominent line in the story. Probably my favorite. Thanks for writing such a great story. I can honestly say that I haven't read anything like it... it took me an hour or two to read through it all. -'

(Whenever things started to get a little heated, I reminded myself, "This is rated teen. TEEN!"...

... and then got nervous when I thought about a "teen" book I'd come across around middle school ._. . And panicked. Lol, I can handle it, it just makes me a bit uncomfortable when things escalate... too much. If ya know what I mean.)

Such a cute couple, aren't they? I watch some shows mostly for the couples. Hannah Montana became a lot more interesting when Lolliver seemed suddenly possible, ha. Not to say I don't enjoy other moments in the show.

Well, you wrote this about a year ago, huh? Good story, good story... :)

UxG
UnderxGravity chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
He's still a bit messed up for hiding "them" for a friendship. People who're first and foremost friends can have great relatioships!
UnderxGravity chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Ha, he listens to Hannah Montana. Hehe.

Yeah, this is seriously depressing. Addicting...
UnderxGravity chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
*hits Oliver* You blockhead, control your hormones for a second and fix this! ._.
UnderxGravity chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
All I know is Oliver better explain soon... friends with benefits do not good relatioships make.
UnderxGravity chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Yeah, he did mess that one up well -_-. I can't help but wonder what the heck is going through his mind.
UnderxGravity chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I'm eating an apple. Why the heck am I eating an apple? T.T I feel like getting popcorn!

Must say, this story is quite addicting. It's weird... it hasn't gotten boring, with all of the kissing scenes. And the sleepover one... *grins* that was my favorite so far.

So what's up with them, I wonder. What's gonna happen next? Oh wait. The next few chapters are up. So guess I'll go see :P.