Reviews for Unexpected Warmth
Hinata and Shino make a good pair.
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awwww, so cute!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Loved it! It was soooo CUTE! :D -
Stresses chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love love love this story. I'm Glad to see Hinata finally getting some attention!
Ruya Firtina chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was great! I loved Kiba's confused attempts to help, especially! And the bugs crawling under the skin was surprisingly sensual in an alien kind of way.
Luana LS chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The story is lovely! I do not want get to the end!
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh my... This was the best Shino & Hinata one shot ever!
I loved it!
Sak chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I liked it despite the crap load of Romanji
Okino chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oooo, kore wa saikou desu!

Arigatou gozaimasu
ameo66 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That...was so perfectly amazing. I loved it. All of it. You should have this plate of cookies. -offers-

But seriously, the fluff was just right, it was naughty in all the right ways, and Kiba...priceless. I laughed out loud and talked to the computer while reading this.
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Brilliant I love the miscommunication.

Concrit: none. Great job.
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sooooooooooo her being naked didn't factor in? Just the kiss XD
Amazon Spirit chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
what happened to the teams plan? I mean how does Kiba tell them or does the team just try to make things happen before they even start datingdoes their love continue if that happened you know you shouldn't of made it a one-shot you can't just let your reader's hangin maybe you could perhaps make a sequel? and what's up with your profile it's completely blank? You don't even have an A/N on your profile for after for thoughts and opinions. oh well this is future "the flowering heart" signing off.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/12/2009