Reviews for Back In Black
The Alien of Pluto chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Are you going to continue this? I understand if you won't/can't, but I'm very interested in seeing Yellow Eyes get his hands on Dean.
Angeluz66 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SilentHowler chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Wow everyone wants Dean. Thomas wants him to use his powers. (interesting twist btw) Yellow eyes wants him. The girl he danced with wants him. John wants him all to himslef in his own kind of weird jealous way. I liked it and hope you continue it! x
samijackson chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
love it lease update soon
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hi looking over all my alerts on FF and I saw this story...Are you going to come back to this story? I was really enjoying it and hope to read more of it!
brookiwinchester chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
more? soon? i luv it
brooki winchester chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
MORE? PLEASE .ILL BEG IF I HAFTA CUZ THIS STORY IS AMAZING LOL AN I NEED MORE
rabid-squirell-3 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
i wished you'd update this! please o plaease! O GOODNESS PLEASE! ug i want more more more! update please, dont give up on this story! please?
brooki winchester chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
MORE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE
Secret.Squirel chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Like the story... Really hope you'll continue, it would be wrong to leave it like this... So please update soon
Estelio nin chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
I wasn't too sure after reading chapter 8 but after chapter 9, you got my interest again! I hope you don't give up on this story, please continue, it's a great story!
12397 chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! I want to read the rest of it !
Deanlovr chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Hi ! Don't tell me you forgot this story ? Please ! ;-)
Willow-98 chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
I like this story. Deans power-thing is very interesting. I love Thomas' character as well. I hope you continue to update.

Willow
reader chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
so happy to read another chapter keep going I can't wait to read what happens next!