Reviews for Strange Kind of Sanity
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/23
This is highly entertaining. I like the way you write Ino. Her "real" crush on Itachi was yrlrising and cute. I love how far she is willing to go for Sakura; it's sad that the bond if sort of one-sided. You also really capture the dynamic of team 7, and how messed up they all are. Thanks!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 6/1
Huh, it's too bad you never expanded on this. Just judging from how you characterized the entire team relationship of seven and ten plus how you characterized Ino's interaction with Naruto/Sakura, I feel like I would have really enjoyed a multichapter version of this.

But for what it is, I enjoyed it nonetheless and thank you for posting this!
Munz chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
It's a great story told in Ino's perspective. Once upon a time she was the strongest female ninja in her age group. It's great to see it brought up and shown that while she isn't crazy strong, she is not weak either.
kidloco chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
that is good history and you know is make for more chapters, i can adop it to write it more chapters?
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i wow i love the story and the perspective everything comes across so well the thoughts and the emotions and the tension and drama. and you mix some humor and character insights and so many other things in there so well. it just all fits so well especially the ino sakura stuff. also i found it interesting that ino liked itachi first as that seems really really possible and is an interesting cool twist.
i also like just how much she realizes that sakura and naruto both would be so completely different without sasuke because it's true they've both gotten stronger for him. and i love how ino picks up on the weirdness that is team seven and how most teams don't lose their heads when one is in danger like team seven does. that their bond is more than just teammates.
Autum chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
FINALLY! A fic where Ino and Sakura aren't total pushovers. I love them, they're beautifully in character, and I'm deeply impressed.
A True Radical Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Surprisingly well written. It's an excellent chapter to build on should you ever wish to pick it back up. I, for one, encourage you to do that.
TomatoBisque chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
You've really thought through what the characters mentally are going through during the actual story line, and that REALLY helped with your own story. It's amazing how detailed Ino's thoughts are, and it sounds very professional and well thought through. It seems like you know exactly what you're doing, and all in all, your writing is beautiful. Keep it up!

Kumo chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
.This. Because, well, I love Ino, she's one of my favourite characters. I love InoSakura, and theres a bit of this in here,(Maybe there'll be more?)And, of coarse, I love the drama between Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke, because that's what the series Naruto is all about. So, I would reeally love it if you updated!~SOON
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007