Reviews for Than Dappled Dreams
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love it!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm gonna cry. Oh my goodness, so depressing, but you captured Dean's angst so well.
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
O.O That was...I can't even express it. To think that when I'd clicked this link unknowing of the explanations that could be revealed...

Such a powerful statement you make, and in so few lines too.
Ingu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was so sad, beautiful, and so true.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved it!

Luna
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
absoulutly amazing! Nwo that I think about it, Sam might have been able to fight his way back... but I don't think he would have the strength that Dean did.
RedBrick chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
o my goodness you seriously need to continue this in some fashion or another.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
*breathes*

Wow. Just - God.

*breathes*

*tries not to break out into tears* Now look what you did!

Fantastic, truly. Oh, the punchline at the end. That's a _serious_ hit to the gut. God.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ouch, that's an extremely painful ending. But Dean would definitely think that. Nice work.
EleanorRigbee chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I swear Supernatural has had me on the brink of tears for the since WIAWSNB aired and then, y'know, THURSDAY happened and I was pretty proud of myself for holding it together and then you write THIS and break me. Good job.

No really, this is excellent in it's shortness. It's very curt, all facts if you will and that makes it more heartbreaking than a novel length fic that over anaylizes the situation. I'm not making sense, but I'm blaming the tears for that. Because that last line was the deal breaker.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
OWOWOWOWOWOW! *tear**tear* Your story was amazing! I knew we all knew Dean came back for Sam but I, personally, was so stuck on all the aw! poor Dean! moments that I didn't really think of that. When I rewatched that part, after reading your fic, I can see how your justified in writing that! Great story! Way to kick us when were down! XD

-Marvin
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't think Sam would have come back for Dean. He would have thought the world (and Dean) was better off without him. Poor Dean just doesn't see his worth. Great little one-shot. Thanks for sharing this with us.
hink chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
oh no...that's heartbreaking
hink chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
oh no...that's heartbreaking
KiS chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
So EXACTLY what I was thinking...thank god you wrote it...and wrote it well at that. THANK YOU!