Reviews for Than Dappled Dreams
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That last line is a shocker. I believe that Dean would be enough to bring Sam back and it bothers me that Dean always thinks he's never enough. I think you caught Dean's thoughts and feelings wonderfully. That episode tore me up. So did your story.
Clear Broke Bones chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Wow. I watched this episode for the first time yesterday, and I loved it. I love this story too. I think though, Sammy would come back for Dean. He'd do it I think.

I was also thinking...I wonder what would happen if it WASN'T in his head. If it was real. I think I'm going to maybe explore that idea. If he was trapped in another reality. That would be kinda cool, too. lol
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
aw... poor dean. yes he would. but he would think that. and i think i just confused myself. lol. great job! :)
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wow...that last line really got me. the story was awesome! great job!
Master Li chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
awesome! This is so sad...the last line killed me, poor Dean. Excellent job.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Poor Dean. I felt for him that episode. I think you really portrayed Deans emotion in this fic. Good job!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was truly wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have to say that the same thoughts went though my mind last night as I was watching this episode. Poor Dean, living only for Sammy and yet at the same time being so afraid that Sammy would leave him all alone again. You really captured the emotions and feeling of this episode. Kudos!
anon chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That's just Dean's low self-esteem talking. It would break Sam's heart to leave Jess but he knows Dean would die without him. He'd come back for Dean too.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2