Reviews for Courtly Love
Devil-may-care101 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
o i liked it - please update soon

and don't let her go through with the wedding! she should be with danny!

PatryTrusky chapter 15 . 12/15/2007
I like it!Are there more chapters?I guess so but...I want you to updated lol!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
HAha... now the queen b*s are like 'wtf?' They need to accept her like that. But they won't... which leaves Danny who's thinkin' 'Hell yeah!'
jordinajamaica chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
GREAT! Update soon please!:D
Skylar87 chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S GONNA LEAVE HIM AT THE ALTER! Please? Great story so far... can't wait for more (hint hint)

chili-peppers chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
OMg! you have to update now! lol I can't wait to see what she does! Great job!
5t4c3y chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
YES! Please update soon :o)
Kaoli water goddess chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
Oohh... that's exactly what she's gonna do! Hooray for big bros! And what a fun way to escape the marshmellow, and to see who really loves Lindsay: Danny or Mr. Snobby...
Skylar87 chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
Please tell me that she's going to humiliate that punk and leave him standing at the alter! And then she can be with Danny and all will be good :) Please update soon!

Melface chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
*crosses fingers* Leave Peter at the altar, leave peter at the altar . . . .

Kyahaha, marshmallow suit . . . keep it up!
Old stuff of Mine chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
Hey, I'm liking this story. I think it might be better if you tried to right the speaking parts like speech i.e.I'll instead of I will, it just sounds a tad stilted at times. Good writing and a really creative idea though!

ReJo chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
Yay! I can't wait until the next chapter!
scoj chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
I LOVE IT! please update soon, i have to know that she made the right choice! this is brilliant and well written. you have a real talent!
chili-peppers chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
Omg i can't believe Peter's mother did that! I would have hit er! Great chapter, so sad the next one is the last.
5t4c3y chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
Oh no no no no no no no no no! The next chapter can NOT be the last! This story is amazing! Can't wait for more. Please update soon :o)