Reviews for The Secret to be Revealed
bjq chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
FABULOUS ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Regin chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
wizziewoo123 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
cant beleive you havent updated in so long especially when the plot was thickening! really hope you post a new chapter soon!
babyshan211 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
First of all i just started reading this story and i love it. Secondly Mia is hilarious. I love her interaction with Reid and it seems only she can put him into place. I'm sad that u killed Sarah off but i glad that it wasn't Kate, because i actually like Kate i think she's misunderstood. Next,WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE:)
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
i love the idea of your story...it's very well written! can't wait for the next chapter!
rockstarr chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
this is just totally awesome! i am on the edge of my seat waiting for more...a murder mystery...i loves it
oslonorway chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
I just found this story today and I have to say that I'm totally loving it so far! Keep it up!
Chaos-and-Insanity chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Whoa poor Mia i actually didn't expect her to break down, though her not trusting the boys (or what little trust she had in them in the first place) i expected would be gone. Poor Caleb. I loved the quote by the way. Sorry to have to cut the review short but i have homework and have to pull a miracle out of my butt to finish it. Thanks Fishie!
TragicCure chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Hope you update soon.
Chaos-and-Insanity chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Holy smokes Batman! Sarah is dead! Whoa i didnt see that coming. I thought at first that it was Reid because of what Aaron said about the tattoos. Great chapter! I am very much looking foward to chapter eight. O things are getting good XD! Thanks for the update!
The Fishie chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
A lot of people seem to be like: You killed Sarah!

It really does amuse me but I do feel like I owe you an explanation. Just check my profile there’s a note explaining the why of it!

But thanks for the attention you’re all giving the story!

Love Fishie.
CrushedCoppelia chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
OMG.

That's pretty much all I can say.

You kill Sarah.

You make her alk with Mia and... then you killed her!

But, despite that, I really really like this chapter, and now I'm a complete fan of the story so... update soon! Please. For my... mental sanity. Yeah, for that.

Love!

XOXO

Maggie.

PS: I LOOVE Jeremiah. I just need to say that hahaah. Can I have him? Hehehe.

Love!
Kristiana chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Man, I love this story. Update soon!
allykat chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
You know, I've loved this story from the start and I trust you know exactly what you're doing. It's just ...did it have to be Sarah? I did NOT expect that. Poor Caleb has enough sh*t to handle as it is. He'll need a lot of TLC after this :-). Well, having said that, this was another well-written chapter and I can't wait to read what else you have up your devious sleeve.
TragicCure chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Just read your story and I LOVE IT! This chapter was great. I hope you update soon...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »