Reviews for Misdirect, Moment
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 3/21
I have no idea how I've never seen this before, but i adore the idea so much!
Please Kill This Account chapter 1 . 1/13
i love the way you take pandora and twist the concept in your fics So Much, jesus christ
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Interesting idea. Kid would be just insane and brilliant to realize the truth. He’s also one of the very, very few with a strong enough moral code to resist temptation and just be a friend, although in this case it could also be that he’s smart enough to have realized that the Volley Comet has already past and thus Immortality is not on the table. I really like that Kaito got that Pandora was a human not a gem from almost the beginning but, busy as he was, it took him longer to realize that Pandora was a man not a woman.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Wow, that was... really interesting! I've read several stories where Pandora was a human (or a talking jewel), but never has it been Saguru. Surprising! Well done! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
WOW...did not see that coming
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I remember reading this year ago, back when I first got into DCMK... still one of my favourite reinterpretations :P Poor Saguru... immortality just ain't working out for him... but at least the moment featuring Kaito should be fun XD
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Well, GEEZ, Hakuba, if you weren't such a British prick then MAYBE you'd have more friends... -_-

No but really good story. Beautiful, touching, and actually kind of sad. Kaito's the only good guy there, because he's just plain insane. And hates immortality. And he's going to die eventually so yeah... Hakuba's screwed. No more friends for you! lol I don't even know what I'm writing anymore...
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Heh. That was fun, and awwww. Poor lonely thing. And Kaito, not sane enough for greed? There's a recommendation for you.

It occurs to me that a number of Hakuba's behaviors whose absurdity one can excuse on the basis of youth become much odder from a man some thousands of years old, which I take to mean he actually has a sense of humor he just hides very well. I.e., Sherlock Holmes cosplay. :D

Now also contemplating his phenotype. It's relatively unique, the Japanese/Anglo cross look, and ten thousand years ago the Han Chinese weren't yet extant, let alone the Germanic peoples. Though actually I have honestly no idea what Neolithic Chinese looked like. Huh. Either way good lord, would he have been a giant in his youth. For most of his life, really. The identity of Hakuba Saguru must be about the closest to passing for normal he's ever managed. Uh, in terms of appearance, I mean. I wonder how he got Hakuba-san in on this cover story. I wonder if his 'mother' in England actually exists.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very cool, and definitely not what I expected. Six friends, especially.
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
An incredible story. I am completely and utterly stunned by this story you have written. Completely. I love it so much! Amazing stuff. I hope we see some similar things in the Magic Kaito or Detective Conan. Maybe not Saguru, but it would be an awesome plot twist. -
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
F*cking amazing. That is all I can say about this.
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I hope you know how brilliant you are and if you don't well you are! Completely and utterly enjoyed this :)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF $#!7

Hakuba? HAKUBA? *stares in amazement*

...I've honestly never seen this before. I am flabergasted and yet eerily pleased with this.

Hakuba.

Man is that going to try and breed bunnies in my head.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh, oh, oh, this story... it's just... beautiful. Simply gorgious. Awe-inspiring. So wonderfully well-done. I love it. It almost made me cry! Thank you, thank you for wrighting it.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 1/24/2010