Reviews for Inconceivable
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 2 . 6/19
I liked the first chapter so much, that when I had to go to work, I looked it up on my phone to read on my breaks.

My only reaction: Oh dear god this is awesome, why did you have to have to end on an evil cliff hanger, please don't give up on writing this fic!

(Yes, I know this review is on chapter two, I'm reviewing on my computer and this was the chapter my computer was left on)
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 11 . 6/9
I love this story, it's very well thought out and very well written. Is it really completed?
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 11 . 5/3
This plot is awesome! The twists and unexpected happening towards their lives. I guess Saguru helped them to fake their deaths, using his family's machine (Using Kaito and Conan's blood, and since conan and shinichi are the same person, he put the three of them), and I guess that Saguru was acting along about their fake dead, and I know Heiji isn't good at acting, so he kept a secret by himself or Ai (Since she knows the machine because Saguru introduced it). I don't know if I'm right xD. I even wonder if Conan planned that from the start to hide themselves, and I know Conan didn't like to use his skills to hide evidences, so he had no choice but to do it because their lives are in danger. And again, I don't know I'm right. I didn't know if I follow up this story, but it's fun to read because it's trilling~ I hope there's a sequel~ I want to know what Conan and Kaito's planning~ Will they hide once more to survive? Or will they twarted their evil grandfather's plans for survival? Will they fail or succeded? I wonder why Vermouth helping them. I even wonder what shinichi's mom and dad planning either. So many questions I have, sorry xD.
Woah...did bot see that comming
Please continue, continue. i like this and let me know below
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 11 . 4/21
I really love this story! It's very gripping, made me want to read it as fast as I could. I noticed that this story is tagged as complete, do you not plan to continue? I'm just curious, but either way, this story is just amazing and I really loved it especially since this is the first time I've seen the whole Shinichi/Kaito looking alike thing turned into them being twins. I'm going to have to see if I can't find more, I just find myself amazed by the idea. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
HikariKurayami88 chapter 11 . 2/19
Damn it your really need to update! These last chapters are just too action Packer to just stop. Plesse write a conclusion soon!
mangaluva chapter 11 . 1/30
Is this still ongoing? Because it's really cool and the intricate plotting is blowing me away. Also, Grandpa!Korn is creepiest Korn. But I love Kaito and Shinichi working together and how they tie together as family.

Basically I love this and can't wait for more, but given the broad disparity in the posting dates, I don't know whether to assume that it's dead or not...
Stinne98 chapter 11 . 1/23
I LOVE THIS FIC
ITS SO PERFECT
yangires chapter 11 . 1/21
Gosh, every single sentence of this was so captivating, I'm honestly a little crushed it's over. Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfiction! It kept me intrigued until the very end. I can only hope there's a sequel in the future, but if there never is, then I am content with what I've read.
Kameo1 chapter 11 . 1/6
Oh my goodness... This story is so intense and complicate I can barely keep up. Though to be honest that just makes me enjoy it even more. Making the two siblings with a believable connection was refreshing and really well explained. The plot twists are exciting and unpredictable as well as forcing these familiar characters into really uncomfortable situations for them. Your writing style is also very easy to follow and flows well for any reader. I've enjoyed this story immensely and hopefully you come back and finish or at least write some more Detective Conan stories:)
baichan chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
I'm so confused is this just how it ends? Are they alive? Is there a sequel? ;-;
bobbyneko chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Wow this is so intense! So what? Haibara nade clone bodies of Kudo, Kuroba and Edogawas dna and theyve faked their deaths? How is the story going to continue from here? Poor Kaito, he can never go back to his life now…even if the syndicate were ever brought down…
Person chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
That was kinda confusing yet absolutely amazing. It was full of plot twists and it was the type of story I have to read again to get all te detail. I swear a few times in this story I forgot that this wasn't canon and started thinking up my own ideas for how this continues! It's amazing and I would love for there to be a sequel. This was excellent though the ending was kinda confusing. My guess is that they (Conan and Kaito) faked their deaths. At least I hope they did. It would suck if they didn't. I love this story. Continue writing!
Ninuhuju chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I'm like MTTM. When I read a good story, I have to constantly stop reading and start walking around everywhere to use up the energy from excitement I get from reading. That can't be the end of the story. An ending like that. It's just inconceivable.