Reviews for Inconceivable
Mee chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
I don't really understand the ending...
I really like the fic tho :)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
Interesting story, It kept me hooked from the start to the very end.
An chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
This is the best story i have read about them, i can't comprend how i hadn't come across this fic before!
allietheepic7 chapter 11 . 5/18/2017
Damn. This is... the best story. I don't know why I haven't come across it before, but it was just so in character the entire time. Like, this felt like an episode of the show (or maybe a movie since it's so long!). But seriously, great job. I hope there will be a sequel one day.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Splendid.
Please Kill This Account chapter 10 . 1/13/2017
God i love the task force. Hakuba says "Yo it's not a kidnapping its a rescue attempt," and they just IMMEDIATELY - oh of course. how silly to presume otherwise of the high-profile criminal. let us just take a moment to inform everyone of this much more likely motive. the trust there in his character is staggering
Caelum1427 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
When I read the name Hibari I suddenly though of Hibari Kyoya from KHR
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Oh boy I love this story! Kudos!

Just a little hint tho, it's Korn (ger. for grain) , not Koln. Korn is a german liquor destilled from rye or wheat.
Basilisklover chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was absolutely amazing. I legit could not put it down, and it made my day off the better for it.
CamoflagedForever chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
I really hope there will be a sequel to this story or an ending to Korn. You are a great writer
Fireflower19 chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
You are AMAZING! Justice to characters, and a plot so intense that I can't put it down. I know I will be back to read this again, and hopefully can leave a more substantial review then. Thank you for writing! I will say the ending doesn't give enough closure, but that is hardly an issue if you're planning on continue this and making it into a series. I surely can't and won't complain! Wow.
PipeDream chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Oh...shit
I can't believe it's only the 3RD CHAPTER and they're already in such deep shit
That...that's actually pretty accurate for them, now that I think about it, but it's so in-depth that it's blowing my mind!
PipeDream chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Oh shit ohshit OH SHIT THEY KNOW
it's no longer an issue that they won't come at ften our characters because they think Kudou's dead, they're going after his freaking twin brother!
I have to admit, I did not see this coming; they've been entrenched in the Black Org's business since before they were born...
I actually thought what would happen would be that they'd see Kaito around Conan and think he was Kudou (what with consequentially being around people close to Kudou, you know?)
I definitely prefer this whole barrel of worms of a conspiracy!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Oh
Oh shitedy shoo-dad this is BAD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016