Reviews for Inconceivable
Basilisklover chapter 1 . 7/25
This was absolutely amazing. I legit could not put it down, and it made my day off the better for it.
SeekerShadow13513 chapter 11 . 7/3
I really hope there will be a sequel to this story or an ending to Korn. You are a great writer
Fireflower19 chapter 11 . 6/15
You are AMAZING! Justice to characters, and a plot so intense that I can't put it down. I know I will be back to read this again, and hopefully can leave a more substantial review then. Thank you for writing! I will say the ending doesn't give enough closure, but that is hardly an issue if you're planning on continue this and making it into a series. I surely can't and won't complain! Wow.
PipeDream chapter 3 . 6/1
Oh...shit
I can't believe it's only the 3RD CHAPTER and they're already in such deep shit
That...that's actually pretty accurate for them, now that I think about it, but it's so in-depth that it's blowing my mind!
PipeDream chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh shit ohshit OH SHIT THEY KNOW
it's no longer an issue that they won't come at ften our characters because they think Kudou's dead, they're going after his freaking twin brother!
I have to admit, I did not see this coming; they've been entrenched in the Black Org's business since before they were born...
I actually thought what would happen would be that they'd see Kaito around Conan and think he was Kudou (what with consequentially being around people close to Kudou, you know?)
I definitely prefer this whole barrel of worms of a conspiracy!
Oh
Oh shitedy shoo-dad this is BAD
Oh
Oh my
Oh YES
YES THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD
FandomNutter chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Despite the seriousness, I chuckled at "fedora brigade".
Kurenai no Musha chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Any chance of this story being continue?
Loner Kid chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
oh please don't tell me you are giving up on this fic!
also, can you pleaseeeee make it a HE? Don't let kaito end up getting arrested and put in jail! it's humiliating enough for him to be found out and exposed to the public! don't let his fans see him getting handcuffed! please don't! it's too terrible!
by the way why the hell would hakuba expose Jairo's secret room!? that jerk! it's all his fault!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Wow.
You've thoroughly killed my 2:00 am to 4:20 am block today, I really should have been sleeping hours ago, but I couldn't stop.

Holy Crap All Of You Wonderful Crazy Nutjobs. You pulled it off so far. There's no way in hell they can come back without a huge media racket for ages after, but hell. Wow.
At least Haibara has access to much more incredible labs now, so she's got a much better chance of figuring out how to un-chibify Conan back to Shinichi safely.

And if they do get to come back after everything, Hakuba and Hattori will be scary bodyguards glaring at everyone for gawking. If the girls ever forgive them, they'd be too. XD

This is marked complete so I'm off to the authorpage in search of a possible sequel or something.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
*snickers* Giving Aoko of all people a broken leg wasn't nearly as crippling as it would have been nearly anyone else- she's already deadly with a mop, now she has two crutches and hella stress and reasons to be pissed off. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Great Escape. Now can they stay free?
*cheers* Fuck the Rules Indeed. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Aha. Thanks, Vermouth.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
*flails*
At least they're in the same room for now?
Vermouth, you're plan very decidedly /did not work/. /Please/ figure out the clues in their disappearances and drop hints to the right people or something in a new one- our favorite boys need help!
*flails helplessly* Well, Kaito cuddling Conan wouldn't be too weird or anomalous if they think Conan really is six, and there's only one futon, at least. *whimpers*