Reviews for Time Slipping Away
imonz chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
uuuummmmm... you know...momiji's dada already owned tohru's work since the begining of the manga/anime right?
Jayde Phoenix chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
lol very gud story El! i luv it!

xoxoDUCKYxoxo
loretta537 chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
hi, this is a great story. I found about a week ago and just saw your story today. I read all 11 chapters and now I would like 10 more chapters by tomorrow...ok, i know that's impossible but please hurry i want to read more.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
I'm the 41st reviewer! WOOTNESS! You now have over 40 reviews! I'm still waiting for a story to reach 40, only six more! come on! Reach 40!

Great story! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Iifa chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
WOOT i'm in da story! if you don't finish this i will personaly beet the C- outa you at school
missick93 chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
No! Don't stop! ONE MORE REVIEW! ...I'd review twice, but I can't :(
xxpatixx chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
MONKEYS! man now that was funnly! i so love this story! update asap
Hinamorii chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
I love it! That was classic Rin. Funny idea, monkeys in the kitchen. Maybe you can get Ritsu to get them out.
xxpatixx chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
this is a grat chapter i love it!
xxpatixx chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
love this chapter!
missick93 chapter 10 . 7/26/2007
So cute! Please please PLEASE continue!
Aelita18 chapter 10 . 7/26/2007
Ya, its me. For some reason when i log in it wont let me review.

I like this chapter alot! it was funny! Tohru kissed Kyo (even though it was his cheek!) Its okay, i heard the badish news thing you sent me! Its your story anyway.
Jeneshisu Rapusodosu chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
aw cute chapter !
Stacie chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
wow you really know how to continue a story i have not been able to get out of my house to get the new books so what you have really pleases me and help me get though the stress times i have..Thank you so much and keep going...I am cheering for you while you are back in school :)
missick93 chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
This is awesome! Update soon!